Chapter 5

As he walked away my heart was racing, I tried to act calm but all that happened was me staring into space. I then got my attention back when my phone dinged. It was a text from Julisa Ju: where are u?
M: I'm eating why
Ju: it's 6:45!!!
M: oh shizz ok I'm leaving now
Ju: ight hurry up tho
M: kk
After that i got up threw my leftovers away and waved bye to Hunter and of course he waved back but as I was almost out the door the whole group got up and walked over to me. The group consisted of Loren, Zach ,Hunter, Weston , BabyAriel, and Ari.
L: hi I'm Loren
M: hey I'm mich-
H: her name is Michaella
M: yea
The whole group introduced themselfs and started going on and on about how good of a boyfriend Hunter would be.
M: yeah guys that's nice I'm sorry to interrupt but i have plans very soon and i need to get ready
W: alrighty no problemo
M: again I'm really sorry here is my number text me when ever
*gives them number then walks out*
Once I got back i put on a cute slim black dress did my makeup and straightened my hair. By then it was 7:30 so i texted Julisa
M: hey I'm ready
Ju: me too, want me to come to ur place?
M: yeah sure
A minute later there was a knock on my door and it was Julisa
Ju: hey booooo
M: wasssuuuup
Ju: ready?
M: u know it let's go
We then took an uber to the club and partied till at least 2 in the morning it was mad fun actually one of the best night I had since I moved here. By the time we got home it was 2:30am I said my goodbyes to Julisa and thanked her for the amazing time. I went into my room then realizing that tomorrow was the day i get to see my best friends. I got in my pajamas and went to sleep. The next day I got woken up by a banging at my door , I was really pissed of that I had gotten woken up because it was 10am and I had only got a few hours of sleep. I answered the door only to realize that it was....... find out in the next chapter of Whats Next!