Toromuerto - An Aleheather/Pokemon Crossover Story

Author's Note: This based off of sallychan's fan art of Pokeman on tumblr. And the moves I write in here are not the same as the ones in her post because both Alejandro and Duncan are in their first stage, so I think they would have some different moves. Also I am probably no good at writing pokemon battles so bare with me.

Heather never wanted to be a pokemon trainer, it just sort of, happened.

She was never really into pokemon to begin with. When all the other teenagers at her school were playing around with pokemon that the school owned, Heather was more interested in actually getting an education.

That is, until a small little pokemon by the name of Toromuerto, started following her home. She had to pass the forest everyday to get home which forced her to meet the little nuisance every day. At first he would only stand there, staring at her and wagging his tail.

Then as the days passed he actually walked right behind her before stopping and just running back into the woods. When that started up, Heather decided to try and walk as far from the forest as possible but she couldn't find another fast route home. So she sucked it up as the little Toromuerto took a few more steps every day, getting closer and closer to her home. He even did things like use his Psychic to float flowers right to her, which she rejected each time.

Finally a day that Heather would never forget arrived. As usual Heather walked passed the forest expecting to see Toromuerto pop out of a bush or the tall grass, but nothing. Heather was really surprised by this and looked around to see if he was hiding anywhere, but no sign of him. Which actually was a little disappointing to Heather, that he didn't do anything today but quickly shoved that thought her head. She wasn't going to let some little nuisance make her forget her future and be some kind of pokemon trainer!

But she had no idea how wrong she was, and that little Toromuerto was her future. Walking up the hill, she could see a pokemon battle going on. As she got closer, she could see that Courtney, a bratty little know-it-all, was using her Skullcan, which she had named Duncan (what a stupid name) to fight some small pokemon.

Curious, Heather ran down the hill to see Courtney using Duncan on the Toromuerto that usually followed Heather around. Toromuerto was in pretty bad shape, he was obviously getting beaten down by Duncan.

"Augh! Why don't you just let me catch you already?!" Courtney screamed in frustration. She then threw another pokeball at Toromuerto, who expertly dodged it. Courtney then screamed again, grabbing her hair. It appeared that they had been doing this for a while since Duncan looked pretty tired out too.

Heather for some reason didn't like the idea of Courtney taking Toromuerto. So she stepped in saying "Hey! Courtney, how about you give it a rest? Your pokemon and this little guy look like they need to go to the Pokemon Center right now" glancing behind her to see Toromuerto look up at her in admiration.

Courtney just rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Of course I know that! I was a P.T.I.T.! (Pokemon Trainer In Training), and I will take that Toromuerto to the Pokemon Center once I capture it!"

"And if you can't capture it?" Heather asked annoyed that Courtney thought she was superior with her P.T.I.T. "knowledge".

"Well that would probably never happen, but if that did happen, then I'll just leave it" Courtney said like it was obvious, "If that pokemon thinks it's not good enough for my team then I shouldn't have to waste my time healing it. It's just normal procedure"

"Whether that's normal procedure or whatever, you shouldn't just kick it around like that!" Heather said. She was seriously considering on just running off with Toromuerto and taking him to the Pokemon Center herself.