Chapter 11

Hi all sorry the update was so long but i had no idea what to write next any way so sorry will keep the updates coming

ambashadow x

week after Skyla died was the worst week of Emilys life. She talked to no one. She didn't even know what to say. But she know that there was nothing that she could do to bring Skyla back.

3 years later

Emily was happy once again because after so long she felt that she had a family again. Her mum had found a husband, Edward, who treated her like a queen. As for the "screams of death" as Emily said, nothing had happened for years so Emily could almost forget about it all. All except this thing, this power was what killed Skyla. "Emily! Your lunch is ready!" Shouted Edward "Coming!" Emily replied she hadn't quite felt as though she could call him 'dad' yet but they both knew that it would come when there ready.

That night Emily lay in bed just looking at the glow in the dark stars ubuve her bed and just as she started go drift off......"

-----------------------------------------------------------

You all must hate me for doing that but why not make a little tension!?
Any way the chapters will keep coming , (especially the next one!). And last thing thank you for comments and votes (if you have(I'm not being mean!).) Comment on what you think will happen. :)

ambashadow x