Phan smut

~ "I have to run to the store baby, I'll be back. Be good okay?" Phil said to Dan who was sitting on the couch. Dan gave a nod, not really paying attention. Well Phil thought he wasn't paying attention. Phil sighed with a smile before walking out the door.

~ The moment Phil was out the door Dan shot off the couch and went straight to Phil's room. He knew he only had a short amount of time if Phil was only running to the store.

~ Dan opened the bedside table and pulled out the lube and his favorite vibrator. He threw then on the bed before stripping quickly. He crawled on the bed and lubed up his fingers as he got on his knees.

~ He lined one finger up with his hole, letting out a small gasp at the coldness. He slowly slid it in, biting his lip. He took a few seconds to thrust it a little before adding a second, then a third.

~ Soon Dan was thrusting three fingers fast in and out of himself, looking for his prostate. When he found it he moaned out Phil name.

~ He quickly pulled out his fingers and lubed up the vibrator. He made sure it was nice and slick before sliding it into himself, letting out a rather loud moan at how it filled him up. It wasn't as good as Phil but it would do.

~ At the thought of Phil, Dan moaned again. He thought about what would happen if he came home right now. Dan let out another moan as he started to thrust the vibrator in and out of himself.

~ He reached over to the side table and grabbed the remote for the vibrator and turned it to the lowest setting. He let out a whine and continued to thrust the vibrator. He turned it up to the 3rd setting; the vibe had 6.

~ Little did Dan know, Phil had to come back home because halfway to the shop he found out he forgot his wallet. The moment Phil walked into the front door he heard Dan give off a loud moan.

~ Phil growled softly as he quietly made his way up the stairs. He walked to his room and looked through the cracked door. Sure enough there was Dan on his knees facing away from the door, thrusting a vibrator in and out of himself. Phil would be lying if he said he didn't love the view.

~ Phil opened the door as quietly as he could. Luckily Dan was too high on pleasure to hear it. But he did hear Phil clear his voice.

~ Dan quickly pulled the vibrator out of himself and turned to sit on his butt, he wouldn't look at Phil.

~ Phil walked over to him and took a hold of his chin, making him look up at him. "And what do you think you were doing just then?"

~ "N-Nothing D-Daddy." Phil chuckled lowly.

~ "Didn't look like nothing to me baby, I mean you're naked on my bed. Care to explain?" Phil smirked down at Dan.

~ "I-I could wait! I just needed something Daddy! I'm sorry!" Dan said, looking down again.

~ "I'm sure you are but I still need to punish you. And I know just the punishment." Phil's smirk widened at Dan as he looked up at him with wide eyes.

*

~ It has been a week since Phil caught Dan. And boy was it hell for him. Phil had decided that his punishment would be not cumming for a while by making him wear a cockring and Dan hated it so much!

~ Phil was sitting on the couch when Dan walked over and sat on his lap, whining a little. Phil just smirked at him and continued to watch his show.

~ "Daddy please." Dan whined out, kissing Phil's neck softly.

~ "Okay baby, I think you deserve for your punishment to end, you took this part so well." Phil smirked more when Dan again looked up at him with big eyes.

~ "T-This part?" Dan gulped and Phil nodded before picking him up and bringing him to their room. He laid him on the bed and went to get some things.

~ He came back to the bed dumping somethings onto the bed. "Now if you take this part like a good boy, you'll get a reward next time. Okay?" Dan nodded.

~Phil pulled off Dan's clothes and put a blindfold on his eyes. He ran his fingers up and down Dan's chest. He light pinched Dan's nipple, making him gasp. Phil chuckled. "So sensitive."

~ He chuckled and then lubed up his finger, quickly preping Dan before lubing up the same vibrator from the week before. He slowly slid it into Dan and turned it to the highest setting.

~Dan moaned out loudly and Phil pulled off Dan's cockring. The second Phil took it off Dan came all over his chest.

~ "I'm sorry Daddy! I-I just couldn't help it!" Phil chuckled again "No, no baby, that's what I wanted."

~ Phil kept the vibrator on and started thrusting it. "N-NO! Daddy, too m-much!" Dan moaned out, already getting hard again.

~ "Come on baby, I know you can cum again." Phil started switching the settings on the vibrator. Dan all but came again, whining s he did.

~ Phil chuckled and pushed the virator to his prostate before turning it back to the highest setting and leaving it there. He started to stroke Dan's member. "N-Not... again."

~ "Yes again, I know you can do it baby." Dan groaned before whining as he started to get hard once again.

~ Phil smirked as Dan came for a third time that night. Dan whined as Phil took the vibrator out and stopped stroking him. "Think you can do one more baby? Let me fuck you?"

~ Dan nodded sleepily. "Y-Yes Daddy." Phil smiled and took off the blindfold before lubing himself up and lining up with Dan. He slowly thrusted in.

~ IT didn't take long for both of them to cum, well more Phil to cum and Dan to have a dry orgasim.

~ Phil went and got a wet wash rag to clean Dan up. "You did so good Bear, so good."

~ "Thank you, Daddy." Dan whispered before falling asleep. Phil curled up with him and closed his eyes.