Gleia at your service 😉

"Caramel Machiatto please"

"Americano small and red velvet cake please"

"I'd like to order a blue berry cheesecake and coffee frappe, do you accept deliveries?"
--
A lot of costumers in the shop today. I happen to wake up in an all white room with my hands connected to a hose.

I'm in the hospital!!

I immediately pulled the hose off and run out of my room I mean that room. I cannot afford to pay the bill in this kind of hospital.

I acted like a general visitor in the hospital while walking through the deserted alleys.

"CALLING THE ATTENTION OF DOCTOR HADES, DOCTOR HADES THE PATIENT IN VIP ROOM 1 HAS ESCAPED"  the announcer repeated after a few second and the guards were running through the hospital's corridor.

"Check every person that exits." I heard the man commanded over the walkie-talkie.  I coolly went to the ladies room and ponytailed my hair. I wore my mask and my contact lens that I always bring in case. I'm in a case right now and it's the right time to use it.

I walked out of the ladies room and took the stairs to the parking area. I changes the hospital gown into my clothes ealier.

"Excuse me Miss , we're checking everyone who exits. Please show your I.D. for identification." the guard declared.

"Aww sorry I hadn't brought my I.D. with me today."
"Please follow me at main hall hospital Ma'am." he said.

"I left my I.D. upstairs because I'm in a hurry to buy my new born niece her diaper."I lied while walking away slowly.

After a distance I dashed off when I noticed he's giving suspicions on me.

"MA'AM! HEY! STOP!" he chased me but I immediately took the cab for someone else.

"Hey Mi--" I closed the cabs door but he opened it again. "Move aside." with a hint of authority.

"MA'AM!" Sh*t the guard can catch me at this rate.
I pulled the guy and closed the passenger's seat door.

"Burning Freeze Coffeehouse please." the guard knocked on the window but I yelled at the driver to drive fast already.

"Hey, I guess you're a thief huh? Psst. Psst." He said it while giving me a teasing look.
"Don't you, psst psst me as if we're close, I'm not a thief." I faced him while gritting my teeth.
I frowned  while my arms akimbo. I huff and roll the windows down.

He stared at me like I'm an out of this world.

"What?" I asked.  He just pshed and looked away.

When I reached the shop I immediately paid the fare and thanked the driver.

"Some other time Mister." I winked and run inside the shop.

My co-employee Dustin, suddenly panicked as he saw me entering the shop.

"Wa-wa-what are you doing here?!" He exclaimed.

I just ignored him and wore the Shop's Official Apron. I washed my face and hands and went to the counter.

He followed me around while whining about something I cannot understand.

"Y-you shouldn't have gone here! you don't know what happened earlier , do you?!" I rolled my eyes heavenwards. I took off my lenses and put my hair net on.

"Blah blah I'm fine, no big deal" I welcomed the costumers that just entered.

Wow..

"Regular coffee large Miss." she's about at the same age as me, she look like an angel and at the same height as me too. I envy her skin, how can she manage too have that kind of skin in this kind of weather?