Chapter 1:California to Seoul

Iryeong's POV
Today's the day that I'm going to Seoul. I'm gonna miss California so much ㅠㅠ. I changed into my Adidas sweater and denim shorts. I tied my hair into a high-ponytail and curled the ends. When I'm finally done,I kissed the floor,the door,
the windows and the wall. Well,I admit that I am quite weird but I just really wanna give them a goodbye kiss. I took my luggage and walked downstairs. I checked my handbag then went outside to grab a taxi. "Annyeong house...." I muttered to myself. When I got into the taxi I told the driver my destination then I put on my headphones. I enjoyed the beautiful view of where I grew up while listening to my favourite group,BTS. I hope I can meet them when I'm in Seoul.
At the airport
"So it's gonna be $....." the driver said to me. I gave the money to the driver then took my luggage to go check-in. After I
checked-in, I went to Subway to have breakfast. There's still many time left so I went walked around the airport for awhile. Something caught my eye when I passed by a CD shop. There's a freakin WINGS album on the shelf!!! I quickly walked into the shop to buy the album. I payed then checked the time, 6:30 a.m. I guess it's time that I go to the boarding area now.After about 25minutes, I finally reached the boarding area. There's still 15minutes before the boarding time so I found a seat and sat down to check my social medias. I opened my Instagram and posted a pic of my Puma sneakers.

 134,965 likes iryeongchae California to Seoul~ #puma #seoul #gonnamisscalifornia51commentsIn case of if you're wondering why I got so many likes just in a few mintues, I'm a famous makeup artist on Youtube

134,965 likes
iryeongchae California to Seoul~ #puma #seoul #gonnamisscalifornia
51comments
In case of if you're wondering why I got so many likes just in a few mintues, I'm a famous makeup artist on Youtube. I exit Instagram then I texted my mom that I'm in the boarding area. A worker at the desk began calling the passengers.
I walked to the desk and showed the worker my ticket then I went in the plane. *sigh* Bye Californiaㅠㅠ. After all of the passengers boarded, the plane began to lift off. Luckily I downloaded a whole bunch of dramas on my Ipad cause it's gonna be a long flight.

"Ladies and gentlemen,we have arrived at the Incheon International Airport. Thanks you for choosing
..... Airlines. We hope you will have a fun stay at South Korea." the stewardess announced. I pack my things into my handbag and leave the plane. I checked the messages that my driver in Seoul,Mr Lee that he sent earlier.
From:Mr Lee
Welcome to South Korea Miss Iryeong! I will be waiting for you at Gate7. I'm wearing a light blue striped shirt. This is my number: XXXXXXXXXX
Urghh I'm finally in South Korea!! I can't wait to have a relaxing shower and nap! I took my luggage then headed to Gate7 to meet Mr Lee. Aftrer some walking, I saw a tall man wearing a light blue striped shirt standing there with a paper that says "Miss Chae Iryeong". I quicken my pace to him and DAMN HE'S FREAKIN TALL."Annyeonghasaeyo, you must be Mr Lee right?"I said  to him. "Ah annyeonghasaeyo and you must be Miss Iryeong! Nice to meet you!" he said while reaching his hands for a hand shake. I followed him to his car and sat at the front seat. He came into the car after putting my luggage at the back. "This is the address right?" he showed me a the address of my cousin-that-I-have-never-met-before. My cousin was too busy so he can't pick me up from the airport. Mr Lee and  I talked about random things on the way to my cousin's house. After half an hour,we reached my cousin's house. I thanked Mr Lee and got my luggage. I took out the key that he had sent a week ago and unlocked the door. I stepped inside the house and went to my room with my luggage. Mom told me my room is at the end of the hallway. As I went in my room, I saw that it was already arranged with my things. I opened the closet and my clothes were already here as well. I opened my luggaged and took my undergarments and clothes then I went into the bathroom for a relaxing shower. After showering, I dried my wet hair then plopped to my bed. I closed my eyes and I immediately drift off to sleep.