Book Cover Creator

I will create the cover of your book if you need help. Just fill out the form below in the comments section. Ones in bold are necessary. The ones in italics are optional.

Title:

Subtitle:

Author Name:

Preferred Characters and/or Background: (ex. Harry Potter, Spongebob, pink, green)

Any Specific Font: (ex. cursive, handwriting, skinny lettered, or would you like to be surprised?)

Story Categories:

Additional Information:

Cover Feeling: (ex. cheery, depressed, gloomy)

Story Summary/About:

Payment: Follow or dedication

I will work as fast as I can, and I love making covers! I can do redos if you want. I am honored to make your cover for your story! And please, be honest and tell me you don't like what I made for you. I won't be mad or anything, it won't even hurt my feelings (if you were wondering). Don't tell me you like it and then say that you don't like it in your book, that hurts my feelings. Enough, about me and my problems, ask for a cover! By the way, they aren't the best in the world so it's ok if you don't like them. if they look stretched on the multimedia, it doesn't come out that way, by the way.

(Closed due to my absence. I need to catch up on all my requests. I will ignore requests past July 13 until I catch up on my cover making.)

~»Alli

The_Alligator