Sex In The Mindless City

"Sex crazed girls mixed with sex crazed boys in Sin City what more do you want?"

Jesse walked down the street, eyes on her, she smirked at those who envied her Gucci black boots. The Girls who gave her the stink face because she grabbed their boyfriends attention with her gorgeous smile

"Okay narrator. dont make me sound so cocky and bitchy!" Jesse said the world she walked in freezing.

Back on track, her day slowly began to come back in time, when her phone rung.

"Yes, Tay?" Jesse said, answering her phone

"can you please go pick up my flower bands for tonight?" Taylor answered, obviously very busy with something else.

 Taylor's been freaking out about The Sin In Vegas: Fashion show for weeks: Tonight is the Big Night.

"I would do it myself but...Dior got me book'd doing other things to prepare for tonight"

"you dont have to explain to me Tee, i know how busy your job is, i'm going now." Jesse said looking through a window at a pink sheer dress.

"thanks i owe you big time!"

"Damn right! maybe you can hook me up with one of those sexy guy models."

"You can meet them all tonight at the show!"

"Alright, see you later." Jesse hung up, and was off to the Flower shop.

It only took about five minutes, she walked in and greeted Nick the worker.

"I'm here for Taylor Marshall's flowers." Jesse said with a smile.

Nick nodded and went into the back to get her order of flowers, Jesse heard the bell on the door chime, but didnt turn to see who came through instead she just glanced down at her phone, to check her make-up.

Nick scurried out with 2 dozens of boxed roses. "Here you go, my lady" he said pacing the flowers onto the counter.

"Thanks" Jesse said grabbing the flowers and turning around too quickly to realize the person who came in was standing so close to her she dropped her bag and everything scatterd onto the flower shop floor

"I'm sorry" said the guy, picking up her things, Jesse was embarassed, not that she bumped into a guy and dropped her things because that could happen to anybody but the fact that she caught her eye on a condom packet that fell out of her bag. the 6 pack that now contained five. "Shxt!" she mumbled about to grab for the packet, but was too late because his hand was already on it, she heard him surpress a small laugh, then he cleared his throat. "Here you go."

Jesse couldn't help but blush and mentally slap herself in the head, 'damn me for being sex-protected at all times' she said in her head. She refused to look at his face again. "Thanks." she grabbed her bag and the flowers, and quickly walked out the door.

 ~This was just a thought, tell me if i should finish, if you liked it, first itme writng in Third person! okay Byee!~