Chapter 2

What Happens in Vegas, Tell Everybody!

Taylor stormed around the studio pacing back and forth. One model to the next hemming their outfits.

"20 mintues!" Shouted Dior. And Taylor went into a frenzy. She wasn't ready, Jesse still hadn't showed up with the 2 dozens of roses.

"Where is she?" Taylor mumbled to herself and as if on cue Jesse came running in, flowers in hand "sorry, i'm late , crazy traffic."

"Better late then never." Taylor said taking the clear transparent box of roses out of her best friends' hand.

"You need my help?" Jesse said.

"No, No, just go find Alex and Marnie, I'll be out there after i get the models situated."

Jesse took Taylor's advice and went in search for her other friends. She spotted them looking in a brochure, two empty seats, one which had her name taped on it, LITERALLY!

Jesse sat down placing her left leg of the right one, Marnie was the first to look at her.

"are you sure your not suppose to be in the fashion show?" Marnie commented, pointed at her boots. Which kinda' threw Jesse off because she always looked wonderful, but then again Marnie was always flirtacious with her even though Jesse told her over a miilion times that she's STRICKLY DICKLY! Marnie still tries to throw herself on her, hoping Jesse would change her mind. Jesse laughed remembering the time she tried to make a pass at Taylor who hadn't found out that Marnie was a full time Lesbian yet.

Jesse decided to ignore Marnie's comment and look over at Alex. "How did you get out the house without Rosie?" Jesse said.

Alex sighed of relief. "One of the little girls down the street is babysitting, i dont know if i can do this any longer!"

"What are you saying? Rosie's fourteen! what does she need a babysitter for?" Jesse tried to surpress a laugh.

"My point exaclty she's fourteen, if i didnt leave her with a babysitter, she'd be out trying to party with how she say "the oldheads" Alex shrugged, placing one of her hands on her head.

Marnie and Jesse laughed in a union.

"Well, you can't be too hard on her Lex, mind you we were that age, remember how we were?" Marnie said giving her single-mothered best friend a warm smile.

Alex made a face. "I wouldnt actually compare my daughter to you Mar, she likes guys."

Marnie slightly popped Alex on her naked arm.

Jesse laughed. "That reminds me, i made a complete idiot of myself today."

"more then you normally do? thats odd!" Marnie chimed in.

Jesse held off giving her the finger. "Seriously."

"I would like to hear it Jesse, your stories somewhat make my life sound like a cake walk."

Jesse gave her friend a confused look but then shook her head  and decided not to make any rude comments. "Anyway...i met this guy.."

"Shocking!" Marnie said slightly annoyed and jealous.

"Jealous?" Alex and Jesse said in union.

Jesse contined. " He kinda knocked my bag out my hand and you would never guess what fell out?!"