Chapter 5

Waking up In Vegas

 A high-pitched scream woke me up from my sleep and is also the reason why my face made contact with the hard wood floor. I groaned in agony placing my left hand on my throbbing forehead. Another scream cracked through my room coming out of the next room. The living room. I opened the door to see Marnie and Taylor...naked. Well Taylor was covering herself with one of the couch pillows, I got on sell from Donnie's Fluff n' Ruff for $24.95. But enough about my 20% off, Taylor was irate and slightly confused, Marnie was...or actually looked like she accomplished something she's been longing to do for years. And if you think about it, she has! I shook my head and smiled kind of happy she got Taylor before she got me. As if she could right?

I glanced over to see Sam and some random dude standing beside her...shirtless. 'When the hell did he get here? I said in my head. 'Dirty whore'

"Where are my clothes?!" Taylor screeched. I scanned the room to see a pink bra on the living room lamp. A phone broke the awkward silence...It was Taylor's, many possibilities on who could be the incoming caller...Josh, shudder, her Boss, Dior or Alex...my best bet was on Dior or Josh because it was no way Alex would have the guts calling Taylor, she was surprisingly frightened by her. She would normally call me and ask can I watch her 'precious' little ones while she goes to work.

 "Hello?" She said accepting the incoming call...must been someone really worth it. "I am?" Taylor exclaimed looking at the wall clock that read 10:45 a.m. she was late for work...shocking! No sarcasm intended because once again this is not regular behavior for Taylor...except for when she's drunk. But that's not my fault or at least fully. But I found out who the caller was as Taylor finished off her call and threw on her clothes. She reached the door and before she exited out of it she turned to us. "This night NEVER happened!" She slammed the door and dashed off to work.

"That’s what she gets for waking up in Vegas." Sam giggled, obviously not knowing the deep consequences. This could end Taylor and Josh's marriage. This could ruin Taylor's career! This could...this could make Taylor suicidal....

"Girl on Girl action is hot." Said the random guy standing next to Sam. Both were jerks as you can clearly see! I decided not to stoop to their level and make any comments.

Marnie was dressed and left out the door without a word. A phone broke the awkward silence. We just popular today, I decided to leave Sam and her fuck buddy in the living room to go answer the phone.

“Hello?”

“Jesse! Please help me!” Alex voiced cracked through the phone. This was normal behavior from Alex exactly right on time. Her kids were a hand full and once again like I mentioned before she usually ask me to watch them as she go off to work.

Now I know what your wondering if there so bad why would you even throw yourself in the battle field…well mostly because I love kids and they’re my god kids its my duty to help out.

“I’ll be there in about an hour.” I said hanging up and throwing my phone back onto the bed.

“How much is a boob job?” Rosie shot out; she’s fourteen, the oldest of Alex children.

When I got here the house was a wreck but once again that’s normal with a house with four kids and a single mother.

“What part of the chicken is the chicken nugget?” Madison said she was five and the cutest little girl I ever seen apart from her sister Gracie they were twins.

“Can you buy me the fifth Harry Potter Book Aunt Jesse?” Peter said he was twelve with freckles and glasses, it was kind of odd how each of her kids had the same father but they all came out different, Rosie was worried about bigger boobs, Peter was worried about wizards and Madison and Gracie was worried about chicken nuggets which wasn’t very odd because I actually wanted to know what part of the chicken was a chicken nugget. They don’t teach you that important stuff in high school kids so I say drop out while your ahead or in this case, while your behind!

“Rosie why do you need to know about getting a boob job?” I said choosing her question first since it was more serious then a Harry Potter book or nuggets.

“Because I’m a woman now! I can’t go around flaunting raisins! Theses boys wont be chasing for long!” she shouted flipping her hair, Alex was raising a prostitute I knew it as soon I seen her suck that pacifier like hell when she was 3 months!

I rolled my eyes just deciding to let Alex deal with that. “I’ll buy you the book Peter, Madison I don’t preferably know what part of the chicken nugget is the chicken.”

After a few minutes Madison and Gracie went outside to ride they’re bikes, Rosie went to hang with ‘friends’ and Peter sat by my side the whole time reading a book about wizards. It’s something seriously wrong with this boy if this is how he wants to spend his Saturday.

 The door bell rung ripping me from the TV screen, I felt young again. Well I mean younger then I am. Is it bad to say I felt like I was sixteen babysitting instead of out shopping for clothes I didn’t need instead of giving it away to charity. I opened the door familiar eyes meeting mine.

“Jesse right?” he smiled. My heart thumped, disappear disappear disappear!

“Zach?” it was Josh’s friend or how I would remember condom guy because he was that before I knew he had connections with Josh.

“Yeah.” He smirked. “Um...I came over because I found her in my sons’ room.” Great he had a kid! Of course he had a kid he was a womanizing player! Rosie came from behind him.

“We weren’t doing anything Aunt Jesse.” She said hand on hip smacking gum. What is going on with our youth is it so bad to act our age now? When I was fourteen all I had was a jump roll and imagination and if I dared even talk to a boy my parents would go Carrie’s mother on my ass!

I grabbed Rosie inside the house. “Thanks for returning her.”

“Anytime.” I waited for him to walk away but he didn’t he stood and smiled at me as if he still had something on his mind. “I’ve been thinking that-“

“No!” I cut him off and slammed the door in his face.

“Well that was rude!” Rosie mumbled walking back into the living to join her brother back on the couch that was still dead zone in his book.

“Forget that! Rosie is you stupid are you aware that your mother got pregnant at a young age!”

“I’m not my mother I know how to protect myself, I had condoms!”

“You’re fourteen!” I shouted realizing that maybe she forgot her age.

“I know what I am but maybe you don’t because you’re treating me like a child Aunt Jesse!”

“That’s because you’re acting like one!” I yelled.

“I hate you! Your worse then my mother.” She said storming off, a huge gap of air was sucked out of me, I never had a child say that to me, and so to have Rosie my first Godchild to say it was like a huge slap in the face, she hated me maybe I was a little hard on her.

Peter sat on the couch his book now laying in his lap, looking more shocked then I was. I wasn’t sad nor angry you could say I was dumbfounded I wouldn’t dare talk to any elder like that when I was her age but then again I wasn’t an elder I was only 10 years older then her. To her I was just like her a child and that’s how she treated me, returning how I talked to her and winning this minor argument.