Soul Partner

As Blanche opens her brown eyes, she remembered that today is the biggest event every wizard wants to achieve and that is to "Call" their Soul Partners. She gets out of her bed and kneeled down the floor and started praying.

"Oh, dear lord Sonar, please hear my words even if it's only for the day. I am requesting from your mighty name to lend me enough strength and wisdom to summon the greatest, most powerful and the most elegant Soul Partner in the history of our academy. Please, powerful Sonar." she beseeched to their lord, Sonar. Afterwards, she enters the bathroom and opens the faucet to fill up the tub with water. While waiting for the tub to get full, she practices her mind by imagining a great Soul Partner and thinks that she won't make any mistakes later. Soon, she realizes that the tub is already overflowing and immediately removes her pajamas. By using her hand, Blanche checks if the water is good to go and she felt that it was not that cold so she submerged herself in the tub.

Still getting nervous for the ceremony later, Blanche stands up and takes her towel to dry up her hair and eventually dry her skin. Just like yesterday, she wore the uniform of Cres Academy and ran downstairs straight to the school grounds.

The school is huge. Cres Academy has nine buildings. It has the Principal's office at the center. The eight buildings cover up the office just like a defensive strategy. Four buildings that forms a huge square if viewed from the top that covers another four buildings and at the center is the office as what have been explained earlier. In between the four buildings and the office of the Principal is the whole school ground which sizes up to two football fields but the center being occupied with the Principal's building.

Blanche arrives at the school ground side Alpha that is located at the West part of the school. It was packed up with third year students that are ready to Call out their Soul Partners. Seeing them, Blanche gets more nervous. As she turns around, Prunella walks in front of her and grins at her.

"I can't wait to see the greatest, most powerful, and the most elegant Soul Partner you'll be Calling later, Rotten Fleur." Prunella said then laughs and as a result, Blanche gets pissed again.

Mr. Fremont arrives.

"Okay, third year students of Cres Academy. This is the time you can Call your Soul Partners! This is a once in a lifetime chance so you better not waste it! Who would like to volunteer?" Mr. Fremont annunciated. The Call Ceremony starts and everyone got their chances to have their Soul Partners. Some got dogs, lions, devil bats, snakes and even dragons. Lucky ones got hybrids like a griffin, gargoyle, twin headed dragon and sphinx. Mr. Gagner got a griffin and Ms. Pierrepont got a sphinx.

"Wow! Just like I wanted my whole life! A Sphinx. It suits me perfectly." Ms. Prunella said.
"So, if everyone's finished calling their Soul Partners, I will dismiss you all and take the whole day knowing your Soul Partners." Mr. Fremont explained.
"Sire, Ms. Rotten Fleur still hasn't call out her Soul Partner!" as Blanche was in the verge of escaping the Call Ceremony, Prunella saw her and pointed her. "You're not trying to skip the Call Ceremony, aren't you, Fleur?" Prunella added.
"O-of. Of course I'm not! I'm just getting ready!" Blanche shouted.
"Okay. Ms. Souriet, Call out the Soul Partner you and your heart desires." Mr. Fremont insisted.

Still frightened for the result she might get, she didn't back out and Called.

"The highly lord Sonar, please grant my wish to Call the greatest, most powerful and the most elegant Soul Partner this academy will have! I Call thy Soul Partner!" Blanche shouted. Prunella laughs, thinking about Blanche's words if where did she get those.

With the sky above so blue, Blanche points her wand upward and created a portal. In a few moments, she commits an explosion causing the area near her and above her to be covered with black smoke. As she waves her hand to remove the thick smog, her Soul Partner was finally revealed and he was laying down the green grass of the field. He has brown hair wearing a shirt not made in the world of Archania. Everyone was shocked.

"Your.. Your Soul Partner is.. Is a proletarian?! Nice one, Rotten Flower!" Prunella squealed causing everybody to laugh.
"No! I just made a slight mistake. Sire Fremont, can I try it again?" Blanche requested but Mr. Fremont refuses.
"No, Ms. Souriet. You cannot redo what you've Called. You will be with your Soul Partner from the first time you got it until eternity." Mr. Fremont further explained and Blanche can't do anything about it. "Okay, if everyone's done, the Call Ceremony is over. You can head back to your dorms or do errands that you'll like. I'll see you in class tomorrow." Mr. Fremont added and flies towards the office.

Everyone were delighted on what Soul Partners they got except for one little girl, Ms. Souriet.

"If there would be a chance to get another Soul Partner, I will get one but I think that's impossible." Blanche talks to herself. "I always fail. Every time. Even though I want to do it right, I can't make a good result."
"Where am I?" a voice came out from the guy laying down. He was Blanche's Soul Partner and she noticed him.
"What did you say?" Blanche said.
"What are you saying? I can't understand you!" he uttered with a high voice. Blanche presumes that her Soul Partner has his own language.
"Why is this happening to me?" Blanche said with a stressed voice.
"Huh? Urgh! Get me back home. Please!" her Soul Partner still argues and as it continues,
"Lux Lucis Silencio." Blanche chanted and waved her wand in front of her Soul Partner.
"What? You've got to be kidding me. These are all stupid people who likes cosplaying. What the f***'s wrong with you?!" he shouted then the ground bursted in front of him, making him fell out of his consciousness.
"Hmm. I know I casted the spell for silencing him. Well, he can't talk when he's unconscious anyway so it's just a small mistake." Blanche whispers to herself and pulls the guy to her dorm.

Her dorm is located at the school side Beta which is located north of the school. There are four school sides. The first one is the West side, Alpha, the second is North side, Beta, third is East side, Casa and the fourth one South side, Delta. West, North, East and South sides are the first layer. Like in planets, it is similar to the crust of the Earth. The Alpha, Beta, Casa and Delta side are alike the mantle. Lastly, the central core, the office. Dorms are located at opposite sides of the school. Alpha and Casa are the sides which has the students' dormitory while the sides of Beta and Delta occupies the classrooms.

Blanche arrives at her room with the dirt covered proletarian. She looks at him and tries to understand why she got a Soul Partner like him. Blanche moves closer to the guy and tried to look at the man's face. Even covered with dirt, he still has the face of a sleeping prince and it was mesmerizing.

"Are you trying to kiss me?" the guy said and opened his eyes. Blanche moved back and accidentally hits her head at the edge of the table, causing her to roll on the floor in pain.
"Of.. Of course.. Of course I'm not! Who would kiss a guy like you?!" Blanche argued while trying to remove the pain on her head by caressing it.
"What about a guy like m-. Wait.. You can understand me?!" the guy was shocked.
"Yea. What?! We both understand each other?" Blanche was startled. They both understand each other.

After a few moments of silence,
"Hey. I was doing just fine before I met you." the guy said.
"Me too. Wish you're not the Soul Partner I Called." Blanche answered.

With that, the guy thinks that he really is at another world. But the only world is Archania.

"Soul Partner? Called? You don't even know my phone number. And who are you anyway?" the guy asked.
"I'm Blanche Fleur le Verania de la Souriet. You? And what's a phone?" Blanche introduced herself.
"What? Blanket floor? Is that even a name?"
"Blanche Fleur! Stupid."
"I'm Patrick. Patrick Rutherford. Can you tell me where I am? You don't know what a phone is?" Patrick picks up something at his pocket and reveals it to Blanche.
"This is a phone. You use it to communicate with people from afar." he explains.
"I haven't seen anything like that my whole life!" Blanche said.
"What are you, a caveman?"
"Of course not! How dare you call me one of the lowest creatures?!" Blanche shouted. "I'm the only daughter of Wales Victor de la Souriet and we're magnates! You're only a proletarian! You have no rights to call me a caveman!" she added and is outrageous.
"I'm sorry. I don't even know you had a whale for a father." still acts like a dumb.
"That's it! You'll pay for what you're saying you piece of trash!"
"What will you do? Cast a magic on me?"
"Eropta!" Blanche casts as she points her wand in front of Patrick.
"Ooooooh. I'm so sca-."

Before Patrick finishes his words, a huge blast magic that Blanche casted was successful and again, Patrick gets unconscious and was lucky he's still alive.