They Might Be Mad

So on Thursday we had an early Dismissal at our school and for some reason none of our parents knew. Me, Kris, and DevadPuma were just hanging out after school waiting for our parents (well I could have gone home but I wanted to stay so why not). We were watching I think like fail videos or something when DevadPuma gets called to the office so he goes, then comes back up and say "Oh my god I have to go to B and A (before and after basically daycare) help me." So I just look at them and say "Do you guys just want to go to my place," and we were all totally cool with that. So this ended up with DevadPuma calling his dad like seven times and mom like five. When he finally gave up we walked upstairs and I said "okay we're gonna call mom one more time on my cell," she answered so we we went to my house. Okay now the boring part is over but I had to explain and yes I call DevadPuma's mom, mom don't judge me.

The next day our principal lectured the class about being unsupervised after school then told the class to leave and spoke to just me, DevadPuma, Kris, and for some reason Izzy. So he kept saying "I'm not trying to harsh on your mellow," so that just made us die laughing. Then he's says "Do you think your parents are mad at you?" So we say "They're not." Then he says "But they might be." So I say "Our parents were completely fine with it." Then he says "But they might be mad." So we walked out of that stupidity and our friends asked why we got in trouble so we said "because our parents might be mad at us." Then just started laughing.
Then me and DevadPuma were walking out of school and our principal Said "I hope your mellow wasn't too harshed upon.