01 - You're freezing

WOOO! proper story gonna start now. Woooo! o3o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now it was Winter, it just started, and i have a month left before my birthday. I could be a normal teen and be excited and get ready but eh, what's the use? I don't have anyone to celebrate it with anyway.

It's about 8:30 and it's about time i headed off to school. 

Yes i have school, i need SOMETHING to do while i'm mortal.

I

stepped outside into the cold air dressed in black skinny leg jeans, a white t-shirt with a green jumper placed over it, topper off with a white hoodie, and boots. I tucked my long black hair into a beanie, wrapped my scarf around myself and locked the door behind me before setting off to a house a doors down. I walk Jamie and Sophie Bennet to school every day. They're pretty good kids. 

I waited outside for a few minutes when they came out, sophie running down the path and tackling me in a hug before i picked her up.

Waving goodbye to Mrs Bennet, we headed off downt he street.

 "So squirt, what's new?" I said ruffling Jamies hair.

"I'm not a squirt! And Jack came back!" He was shouting with joy and people on the streets glanced at us.

"Did he now?" pretending i didn't know who he was talking about. "and who's this Jack?"

"C'mon! You remember the stories i told you! Jack Frost!" 

"Whatever you say kiddo"

"Just because you don't believe in him...."

"Hey! Hold on a minute!" i was taken aback at that one. "I didn't say i didn't believe in him. I just don't see him around like you do. He is after all usually busy or hanging around you and your friends."

"thats true... HEY! What if after school you come and see him?"

"I guess so, i have nothing else to do"

As we got to the school gate i set sophie down and waved bye to sophie and jamies as they headed inside, before dashing off to my school before i was late.

~After School~

Re-wrapping my scarf around my neck, I went to get Jamie and Sophie. When i found them in their school yard Jamie was ranting to his friends about me meeting Jack Frost.

"Hey kids" I said, scooping up sophie. She let out a squeel and hugged me, Seemingly trying to squish my head.

"Hey Chelsea! C'mon! We don't wanna keep him waiting!" all the kids dashed off, I began walking behind them.

"C'mon sea! run! Run!" Sophie practically yelled my ear.

"fine, fine!" I rant to catch up with them and then set my pace to theirs. We neared the park and i set sophie down so she could play in the snow.

"So jamie, where is he?" I quirked my brow at the kid.

"Jeez! be patient will you."

"Alright, alright" I raised my hands in defence and laughed a bit.

Suddenly all the kids look behind me giggling a bit.

"What?" they all just laughed more. "What?!" 

Just as i went to turn around i felt snow shoved down the back of my shirt. I let out a scream and turned around to come face to face with crystal blue eyes. Letting out another scream i fell back into the snow.