Two

~Arianas POV~

"I love all my fans, their so sweet." I say to Hugo, my body guard. He's a really sweet guy with a lot to say to be honest.

"How so" he laughs "they try to jump you each waking second your alive"

"I mean all the tweets they say about me" I say smiling at these tweets and smiling while replying to them.

Ariloverforev3r: ARI NOTICE ME!!!11!!!
Arianagrande: :) hey bby

Arius: Ari and Justin are so cute I ship it!!! #Jariana
ArianaGrande: maybe :)) <3

Arius: SHE NOTICED ME!!!!!
ArianaGrande: I did<3

I smile and put my phone away as we near the back gate of the airport. I have go go in the back since I dont want to get trampled.

I climr into the plane and buckle my seat belt and fall asleep. This is gonna be a long plane ride.

I'm woken up by Hugo shaking me awake "Ari, Ms. Ariana"

"Hmm" I say getting up

"Get dressed plane lands in 40 min you have tons of fans waiting!" he yells "dress nice"

I giggle and run to the washroom and I put of a white crop top and a blue skater skirt and some white vans.

I do my makeup and hair; half up half down.

I go to one of my boxes and open it to reveal rows and rows or cat ears. I pick a white one with diamonds on the ears so it sparkles.

"Landing in 5 min" the plane announcer says.

I put my stuff in my mini pack and sit back down and buckle the belt across my lap.

When we land I get up and get ready for my ears to pop! I walk out and see over a hundred girls and boys screaming my name.

How cute.

"Can we take a picture?" one girl shyly said

"Sure honey what's your name"

"Elle" she says

"Awe ok Elle Enjoy the show" I smile "ill post this picture on Twitter ok"

"Yay ok" she giggles and hugs me through the bars.

I walk into my dressing room and we get to work almost as soon as I walk in. Doing my hair and makeup.

"Done miss.grande" my stylist Kylie says.

"Thanks" I say and go to my clothes

I pick out black A one piece leotard with a small half tutu with sparkles on the edges. I put on black heels with small diamonds on the bells and toe.

"Your in in 5" scooter yells at me through a Mic

I walk under the stage and stand on the lift. Justin's supposed to be a special guest.

"30 seconds" someone yells as I take a sip of water.

"20...10...5...4...3...2..1.. And your on" scooter yells as I stand in position. The stage is pitch black and as soon as I came up purple lights and blue lights blond my vision

"Wow those are bright" I joke and the crowd laughs. "How's everyone tonight

They yell in response.

The music for 'just a little bit up of your heart' starts and my palms get sweaty.

"I don't ask you, where you've been.
I don't feel the need to know who your with I can't even thing straight but I can tellThat you were just with her but ill still be your fool Ima fool for you"

"Just a little bit of your heart, just a little bit of of your hear just a little bit of your heart is all I want"

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhh"

"Just a little bit of your heart, just a little bit of your heart, just a little bit of your heart is all I want"

"I know I'm not your only, but at least I'm one"

"I've heard a little love, is better than none" i finish and the crowd goes wild.

"Howed you guys like it tonight?"

They yell in response.

"Yall are too kind, I mean these signs make me start crying" I laugh "is it hot in here or is it just me" I say wiping the perspiration off my forehead. And walking off the stage.

----

Srry I had no data so i couldn't post, And ik the song is a bit off. I just has no time to put teh whole thing soooo i shortend it! luhhhhh youuuuu