Rose #9

More of my main OC

More of my main OC...I don't care.
Her hair has changed color and because it's January, the color and scheme is blue. I think it looks really well on her and the tiny details like the lines in her hair is really good. I just love it! At least the snow where I live is melting, but it's still cold and my parents...I love them and my sisters, but parents are parents, right?
Anyway, I'm proud if myself for the eyes. Don't they look close to being symmetrical? It's close, except one of the eyes isn't...fully like the other and I also like how her eyes are so red! Like I said in her character profile, her eyes are dark red, which look like you know what. Man, have the years gone past by really quickly.
Skin color is good and I like how I added a tint of pink in her cheeks. I didn't want to, but I did and if she were real...she would've kill me by now. Shading is the best thing ever to a picture or a drawing. Digital or not, it's important.
I drew her pearl choker and it's pretty good. The ribbon or the color of it changes when she goes to a different world and for example, if she was in Shugo Chara, it would've been blue because it corresponds with Ikuto. She loves him and he's her boyfriend, so that's why it's blue. When it's black, it means it's Xander or someone one else that I'm not going to mention because no.
I didn't have any idea to what shirt she would wear, so I choose just a simple gray shirt. Shading again is seen here.
That's mainly all I'm going to point at for this drawing and if you were wondering when this was made, it says so up on the top of her. It was created on January 5th, 2017. That was like eight days ago...wow.
Next one is another person mentioned in one of my other books.