Part 5(A new start)

AT EVENING

Shonakshi is sitting in her room and thinking about all this and at that time her phone started to ring.....she takes the call without seeing the number....

[ON PHONE]

Shona:hello.....

Someone:shonkshi....

Shona:haan anjali tell me.......

Anjali(happy to say):there is a good news for you.....i talked to our principal.. there is no problem about admission..so you can send her at anytime to pune.....

Shona(sighs in relief):thank you so much anjali....i know thank you is a small word........but still thank you dear......

Anjali(assured her): no need to say thank you again and again.....I can understand ,,,,,,dont worry all will be fine....and haan one more thing I done all this for my sister....so next time no thank you.

Shona(happy and tears falling down from her eyes):okkkk madam....

Anjali:okk now talk to elina and inform me when she will come.....

Shona:okk anjali....i will inform you.......gdnt.....

Anjali(smiling):gdnt..

After finishing the conversation shona goes to elinas room....Elina is packing her bags....

Shona(shocked to see elinas bag):elina!!!!!!!...what are you doing??????????

Elina(turns towards shona):dii I am ready to go to pune.....i heard the whole conversation between you and anju di....i am ready diI....but di apne maa baba se baat ki???????

Shona(sadly): i will talk with them tomorrow....and elina dont need to be hurry.....

Elina(softly crying and wipes her tears): no dii i want to go as soon as possible..i want to forget all this.....you are suffering a lot for me......

Shona(wipes her tears):everyone says we should forget our old mistakes and think about our future....but I think we should not forget the old mistakes but we should learn the lesson from this...i hope you will not repeat this in future,,,then i will not be able to forgive myself.....promise me......that...

Elina interrupts her....

Elina(hugs shona):i am sorry dii am sorry...i promise you i will not repeat this again...and i will only concentrate on my studies.....

Shona(hugs elina back):that's like my sister....aab rona bandh kar...always keep smiling...and haan dont worry i will talk to uncle aunty......

Elina(still hugging her):thank you di......

NEXT DAY AT MORNING

Shona is thinking to call uncle to say about elinas new college.......Finally she dialled the number........

CRING CRING CRING CRING.....

Shonkshi is very much afraid and nervous as she cant tell lie to ......uncle aunty....

Shona(monologue):ohh god how will I tell uncle the lie....I cant tell lie....aur wo bhi uncle se jhut toh bikul nahi bol sakti....kya karu????????

Finally she cuts the call.........

But her phone started to ring after 2 to 3 minutes.....

Shona(finally decides to take the call): uncle ka hi phone hai.......utha leti hu......jo hoga dekha jaega....

[ON PHONE]

Shona:good morning uncle......

Bijoy(happy to call her):good morning shona beta.....call karke phir cut kyun diya?