Part 24(Gunda vs Chipkali)

".....Happiness will never come to those who don't appreciate what they already have....."

[GUYS FROM TODAY I WILL SHARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES AT THE STARTING OF EVERY NEW PART,,,I HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT]

..............................Continuation of Previous part.............................

Dev(becomes angry because no one called him Mr.Whatever because he is Mr.Dev Dixit):For your kind information I am not Mr.Whatever.....I am Mr.Dev Dixit,,,,,,and I am "businessman of the year".....got it????????(Proudly said)...

Elina(can't believe his words and thought he is telling lie):accchaaa.....???????(Laughing loudly).......kuch bhi...haaan?????....(still laughing)......if you are 'businessman of the year' then I am.....ummmm I am Ms.World Ashwariya Rai......(joking like Dev is her old friend).......waise I don't want to talk to you......dii kaha hai???????(Started calling)"diii diiii diii".... "kaha ho aap??????"

Dev:ohhh hello Ms.fake world....nahin nahin sorry tum toh Ms.Chipkali ho meri bahen ki tarah........(started leg pulling).....

Elina(nose becomes red in anger):mein chipkali huuu?????haan haaann?????mein chipkali hu????(becomes irritated).......aur aap mujhe kisi bahen ki bhai kam gundwa wala bhai jayda lag rahe hai,,,,,kahi se maarpit karke aaye hai,,,,,samaj aa raha hai mujhe.......(looking towards the bandage).......

Dev(becomes angry to hear gunda):chipkali kahika mujhe gunda bol rahi hai...tu hai chipkali,,,,,,,chipkali,,,chipkali,,,,,(said again and again)....

Elina:aur akbar bhi chipkali bola na toh dekhna kya karti hu.......(showed him her muscle and it is like a stick,,,, muscle toh bahoot dur ki baat hai)..........

Dev(laughing in mind seeing this):isse kaun darta hai????..aur mein ladki ohh pe haat nahi uthata.....barna mere paash hai six packs......(brushing his hears like a hero)....

Elina(with full of attitude):ohh hello!!!!! Mr.body builder mein ladko pe haat uthata hu,, thik haiii,,(Dev's jaw dropped down),,,toh sochna bhi maat ki mein aapko chor dungi....

Dev(angry):thik hii nam diya hai maine chipkali kahika,,,,,,

Elina(want to punch on his nose):gunda kahika.........

Dev(irritated):Chipkali,,,,,,

Elina(want to kill him):Gunda...........

After hearing arguments (don't know the argument is going on between Dev and Elina but can assume from their shouting that two persons are quarrelling) from her room.....Shona came there as soon as possible and the scenario is that Dev and Elina both are quarrelling with each other,,,They are shouting on themselves,,,,and at any time they will start fighting......(like Montessori kids).....

Shona's POV(totally confused)

Aae kya chal raha hai.....aur elina kab aayi.(happy to see her but confused at the same time)...aur Dev se ladh kyun rahi hai...aur Dev bhi kyun ladh raha hai usse??????

Shonakshi comes out from her thinking world by Elina's words...

Elina:diii!!!!!!!!!!!(She is angry but after seeing her dii she is Very much excited and wanted to hug her).....

Dev(shouting):ohh hello....wo meri dost hai....tumari dii nahi hai..

Shona(want to say him she is her sister):Dev wo meri.....

Elina(shouting back):wo meri dii hai...samjhe...koi gunda ka dost nahi ho sakta......(murmuring)gunda kahika.......kuch bhi bolta hai,,,,

Shona(want to clarify):Elina,,,,aaye meri......