BEN drowned

(A/N I sudjest reading the last one or this wont make much sense.)

You were at the mansion playing video games with your best friend and BEN when one of your friends was dared to play the knife song. You decided to pause the game and the three of you went over to watch. By the end all three of you were hiding. You and BEN behind the same cusion and you ended up staring into each others eyes. "Sorry" you breathed as you blushed as red as his pupils. You felt trapped in his gaze but dropped the cusion as you heard someone start clapping.

***Time Gap***

You pulled out a blank looking game card. BEN... He grabbed you by the waist and you went into the closet.

"Im glad you did that..." BEN whispered creepily in your ear.

"Glad I did what BEN?" You asked

"Glad you picked me" Then you started kissing.

**6 Minutes later**

Without warning the closet door was opened and you were still kissing. Somebody wolf whistled and you looked at the door to see Jeff there smiling like a maniac.

"You shouldn't have done that Jeff." BEN yelled and you laughed as the started chasing each other. you went over and started playing games with your friend again and soon enough BEN came back and you fell asleep curled up next to him.

(A/N: ok I'm really sorry that this wasn't that long. I would've liked it to be longer but it seems right like this. Anyway next up is Hoodie.)