Kidnapped by Randy Orton

Hey this is my first book so I hope you enjoy it 😊

"No way." said Sara. She couldn't believe what was happening. "Yep." replied Sara's father."We leave the house at 5:30 and get to the Nassau Coliseum at 6:30. We have front row seats AND there will be a WWE Championship match. Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan."

Now anyone could guess that they have front row seats. But just to make sure you know, they have front row seats to a live WWE show (Raw to be exact) at the Nassau Coliseum.

Sara was thrilled as she tried to find the perfect WWE shirt for this momentous occasion. She did this until she settled on the "I >U" Damien Sandow T-Shirt. They arrived at the Coliseum and watched a series of matches. Sheamus vs Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow vs The Great Khali, AJ vs Natalya.

And then came the main event. Orton's theme song played and the crowd booed. Daniel's theme song played and the crowd went wild.

It was a back and forth match, but in the end it was Daniel who retained.

Randy was furious when he lost, and he grabbed a microphone.

"I want that championship Daniel!" Randy said. "And just to make sure I get what I want," The lights went out and when they came back on Randy Orton had Sara in a DDT position from the barricade. He hit Sara with a DDT onto the cold hard ground. 2 security guards tried to back Randy off, but he hit both of them with an RKO. He picked up Sara's limp body over his shoulder and went backstage.

They went in the parking lot and got into his car. When Sara woke up, Orton was checking into a hotel. When they got into the elevator, that was when Randy noticed that Sara was awake. "When did you get up, sweet cheeks?" "Where the hell am I!" "Woah woah woah, save the questions for later. I'm not gonna hurt you unless you don't follow my instructions, understand?" They didn't say a word until they got to the hotel room.

He locked the hotel room door and let Sara down on a chair and tied her to it with a rope and some handcuffs.

"Don't move or heads will bleed." Randy exclaimed. "What's your name?" "Sara." "How old are you?" "17." Randy got up and stroked her long brown hair. "Get off me!" Sara shouted. Randy shot her a mean look.

"Look Sara, you were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Where as I, right now, am in a perfect spot. I will beat Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship."

Randy left the room and locked the door. He came back an hour later with some burgers. "You hungry?" Randy asked. Sara nodded as Randy locked the door once again and untied and un-handcuffed Sara from the wooden chair.

When they finished eating, it was 11:00. "It's getting late. We should go to bed." Orton said. "Ok." Sara replied. "Okay, so you can either sleep on the floor, or you can sleep with me." "Oh, I'll take the floor, thank you." Orton chuckled as he tossed down 2 pillows and a blanket. "Goodnight Sara." "Goodnight Orton."

Chapter 2

************************************

Hey guys I don't know how to do the fricking chapter thing but I hope you enjoy the rest of my story... PEACE 😜😛😋

Sara woke up to the aroma of what smelled like pancakes and bacon. She searched the hotel room until she found the kitchen, where she was surprised to see Randy Orton cooking pancakes, bacon and sausage.

"Oh, look who finally woke up. It's 10:30." Randy said.

"What time did you get up?" Sara asked.

"Seven."

"WHAT??!! Who wakes up at seven??!!"

"I do."

Sara chuckled as she got a plate.