Episode III: The death, the strawberry & friends I

It matters not who is weaker or stronger. When we fight, we fight together for each other- Episode #3,synopsis
...

"Ichi-go..." Karin murmured.

"Relax." He said to her. "Everything is going to be fine."

All the arrancars were covered by pillars of ice while most of the shinigami were crouching on the ground with varying injuries ranging from serious to critical.

"Thank you, captain Kuchiki but you shouldn't have...I almost had them!" Ikkaku grunted.

"This is not a game, Madarame." Rukia responded coolly as she sheathed her sword. "Protecting the soul society is what is important-don't ever forget that."

There was a cool breeze in the area probably because of sode no shirayuki or perhaps it was because they finally had a moment to take it all in after a rather trying moment.

"Damn you, Ichigo Kurosaki!!" Yammy yelled as he jumped up from the rubble ready to punch Ichigo. The captain casually blocked the punch with his left hand!

"You haven't learnt to punch after all this time, Yammy." Ichigo said before punching him hard in the belly. This hit sent him even farther than the first hit. He rolled several times before coming to a halt. Almost as soon as the rolling halted, Yammy got back up on his feet and boy was he angry!
"You've made me very angry, Ichigo!!" Yammy shouted as he released a glass shattering amount of reiatsu. Most of the vice-captains found it extremely unbearable and some of the arrancars were freed from the ice pillars.

"Do you feel my reiatsu, Ichigo? It is enough to crash you on its own but you have made me very angry so, I will crash you with my own fists." Yammy bragged. "SNAP IN RAGE! IRA!"

The already huge arrancar grew even bigger!-A lot bigger than he had grown when he fought the captains, Byakuya and Zaraki, in Hueco Mundo. Arrancars that had been freed from the ice surrounded Rukia and all attacked her at the same time. She closed her eyes and put her hand on her zanpakuto's hHello!

"HA HA HA HAAA!!" Yammy laughed like a drunkard. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ICHIGO!!"

The arrancars all fired ceros at Rukia but she froze all of the ceros and when they tried to cut her...

"Fifth dance...reito yari." She uttered calmly and all the advancing arrancars were hit by sharp pieces of ice -ice spears. Ichigo watched Yammy silently as he bragged about his reiatsu. The breeze of the massive spiritual pressure was violently blowing his haori revealing its red inside. Yammy was still impressively fast despite his massive size! He moved forward and tried to punch Ichigo but the latter moved back slightly and evaded the attack. The punch landed on the ground digging a very deep hole and destroying the structures and trees all around. Ichigo knew at once that he could not let him continue throwing punches. He removed one of his zanpakutos along with its sheath from his shihaksho belt and held it in his right hand. When Yammy raised his hand to hit him, Ichigo disappeared from his line of sight for an instant and reappeared once more with his sword raised and blood smeared allover its edge! Yammy had already lost the fight but he didn't know it yet!

Suddenly, blood gushed out of his belly and his left arm detached from his body!

"IM-POSSIBLE!" Yammy murmured as blood spurted out of his mouth and the pieces of his body slipped apart. He then knew that he had been defeated properly. Ichigo whipped the blood off his blade and sheathed it without turning to look back. This particular person had tried to harm his sister but there was no hate in his blade as he cut him down. Over the years, he had grown and learnt that not all souls could be saved and if they could be saved, it was not his duty to do so.

"Ichigo..." Rukia spoke when she saw him approaching. She had settled down to give Karin a little first aid before she could be transferred to the 4th squad barracks. That's where she had seen everything from. She saw as Ichigo took down the strongest and biggest espada in a single strike without even using shikai! Rukia knew that he was strong but she never imagined that anyone could be that strong.

"Rukia, how is she?" asked Ichigo.

"She'll be fine, she's strong." Rukia assured him.

"I'm glad." Ichigo spoke. "What about you, how are you?"

"Umm...I'm okay." She answered.

"And why are you asking me that? I came with you and I have hardly had any fight!!" She argued scoldingly.

"Just wanted to know if you are fine..." Ichigo stated.

"You know I'm now a captain, Ichigo." She said while looking up at him.

"Yeah...you keep telling me all the time." He responded.

"And I shouldn't even have to tell you!" Rukia pointed out. As she was completing her statement, she saw something...

"Ichigo!" She shouted to warn him but she did not have to! His battle instincts had grown so much over time...

"Yeah, I know..." He said calmly as he tilted to the side a little and grabbed the hand of arrancar who was trying to cut him from behind. "He's not as smooth as he thinks he is."

The arrancar tried to pull away from his grip but he found it impossible until his captor let go. When Ichigo turned to see the face of his attacker and he was rather surprised!

"You must be, Ichigo Kurosaki." jabbered the arrancar. "I am Luchilo Schifer...the elder brother of Ulquiorra Schifer."

Hello! Thanks for coming by. This story has little to nothing to with arrancars. The enemy is someone almost entirely new but not quite;) Thanks for your time
-Constino