hating him

Summer POV
I woke up, brushed my teeth and had a shower. I put on my pink sweat shirt that said Don't Touch Me and my jeans pants with a black converse all star I walked down stairs to see my mom cooking breakfast which was pancake with chocolate syrup and chocolate tea. I slowly ate and when I was finished I speed walked to the bus stop and luckily I caught the 6:30am bus before it pulled away. On the bus I saw Hayden in the front lawn talking on his phone. He saw me staring I immediately looked away and I could tell I was blushing. When I reached school I walked to my locker when Jason came to me and asked me if I wanted to come to a pool party after school I said sure what time is it starting he said 4:00pm which is 30 minutes after school ends I'll have to buy a new swim suit in less than 30 minutes omg.
Time skips to lunch
When it was finally my turn to get lunch I grabbed a slice of pineapple pizza, an apple and an orange juice. I reached the table where me, Jason, Aleisha and Tiffany always sat down. Aleisha was my girl best friend she looked really pretty. She said hey Summer I can't wait till actual Summer everyone at the table laughed at her joke I'm sure everyone thought we were crazy but it's okay because we probably were. I asked the other girls if they were coming to the pool party they gave me an are-you-crazy look I raised an eye brow Tiff said are you carazyy of course why would we miss out on that once in a lifetime party. Aleisha said girl tiff and I are going swim wear hunt and you're coming with us I rolled my eyes but said OK.
Time skips to English Class
I reached early and sat in an empty bench a blond hair girl came and sat beside me I sighed in relief there's no way I'm gonna let Hayden sit beside me but then a cute boy came and asked her to let him sit beside me and of course she let him but hey I wasn't complaining but then a pretty girl came and asked for the seat and that's how it kept on going I mean who knew I was so popular. Not! But then an Indian looking girl came and sat beside me until the bell rang and Hayden came up and asked the girl to move I grabbed her hand like my like depended on it I shaked my head and said no loser find another seat he whispered something into her ear and she was about to get up but I held her wrist like there was no tomorrow I said move scumbag he rolled his eyes and said please I shook my head and said no the girl was torn debating whether or not she should stay or move but the way I was holding her she decided to stay. I smirked at him but he only whispered something in her ears he eyes went big and then she quickly got out of the seat she's lucky I wasn't holding her hand he sat down and smirked at me I rolled my eyes and said puh-lease he laughed and said try getting rid of me now I scoffed and said shut up turns out I'm stuck with Hayden till I graduate just great. When bell rang I quickly went to Ms.Thomas and asked her to change me from Hayden please she said well because I was her favourite she would see what she could do, I thanked her and walked out of the class. I walked home and when I reached home I couldn't even change because I heard the door bell ring. I opened it and saw Aleisha and Tiffany infront of my door I asked how they got my address they said Jason I rolled my eyes and said douchebag I let them in and they said I should get everything I need so I can get shopping because it was now 3:35pm I just grabbed my purse with $50 in it. I locked the front door and hopped in Tiffany car with Aleisha next to me. We reached Forever 21 as soon as we walked in we went straight for the swimwear section. I saw a yellow two piece I asked Tiff what she thought she said too bright I took up a green and black one piece and asked Aleisha she said too dark I mean come on. After rummaging through some bath suits I found a royal blue two piece with a skirt that can wrap around the panty part but it's a clip on so it can come on and come off I showed Aleisha and Tiffany they both nodded their heads and said yeaa. Tiff bought a red one piece with a mesh shirt and Aleisha bought a blue polka dotted two piece with a shorts to wear with it when we were finished they drove me home and said they will soon come and pick me up. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth I didn't bother straighting my hair because I knew I was gonna go swimming so I also didn't bother with any make up I put on the bath suit and pulled on a blue dress over it with my sandals. I took up a big beach bag and put in my purse in case anything, my phone, a towel, extra undies and my headphones. When I heard my doorbell rings I walked into the living room and grabbed my keys off the sofa I opened the front door and locked it when I reached outside. Aleisha and I hopped in the car and drove off to the party. When we reached we hopped out and walked to where we heard talking I told Aleisha to call Jason but we saw him walking over to us so she hanged up. When he reached home he started talking to us but I was checking out the party when my eyes landed on Hayden he spotted me and checked me over I couldn't help but blush I looked away but remembered what he was wearing, a dark blue shorts with a white shirt and sandals he looked good. I relaxed a little bit on the pool chair and took out my headphones and my phone and started playing black Beatles my Rae Sremmurd.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone, I was in Saturday class today writing when I was sitting beside my best friend Aleisha and said girl I'm adding you in my book so that's how the character came about she also gave me the idea about the name Jason
Love ya guys