School Day

Summers POV
I woke up to my alarm buzzing it was only 5:30am I was mentally cursing. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth then I took a steamy shower, I put on a blue and white striped shirt with a dark blue pencil skirt and a blue sneakers and i am thin and my blonde hair in a plaited hairstyle.

I went down stairs and saw breakfast already made with a note it was from my mom

Summer and Josh,
I had to go out early today to run some errands so I made some bacon and eggs and sausage and bread.
Love Mom
I dug in but I didn't take any eggs I hate them and oh Josh is my 1 year younger brother and I am 16 so he's 15. When I finish ate I hurried to catch the 6:30am bus. When I was in the bus I passed my crush's house he was outside doing some push ups shirtless yes the Hayden Hayes is my crush a bad boy and I am like a goody two shoes I know we don't fit but I have this DREAM that we were gonna start a family and get married.
At school*skip to Lunch*
My friends Liberty Lee and Travis Scott sat with me at the table that we usually sat at. We talked about anything and everything the time ran very fast next thing we knew we heard the bell ringing in our ears. I hurried to my class to try and not be late. I had English my favourite I was saved by the bell literally I sat down in an empty bench for two I wondered who else was late right before the bell rang I saw my crush yes I saw Hayden Hayes and unfortunately or fortunately I am really mixed up the only empty seat was beside me just great I rolled my eyes and just grabbed my bag off the floor and put it in my lap and scooted into the chair or over the chair he smirked and sat down beside me I knew that I couldn't let him know I like him so I'll act as if I hate him any time we have an encounter. He said hi I rolled my eyes and said hi now leave me alone. Ms.Thomas my favourite teacher walked in she was black, confident, beautiful and strong I like her the best
*Not that I have any thing against white people* She said class settle down everyone settled down immediately I mean she's fun but also very strict that's why I love her I mean isn't she awesome she said tomorrow she will be assigning us projects according to who we are sitting beside she said she was still spicing up the project and that that person would be our partner for every future projects.I thanked my lucky stars she said that because then I would be stuck with Hayden omg. Suddenly the bell rang I ran out of the class like my life depended on it. It is 3:30pm I ran all the way to my house. When I reached I literally ran to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and had a nice long shower. When I was finished I put on my jeans pants a a green blouse that said I Don't Care. I grabbed some hot fudge ice-cream from the fridge and plopped down on the coach and flipped through the channels until I found teen Wolf, my favourite character is Scott Mcall omg I just love him. 30 minutes into the show my phone rang it was my best friend Jason I know you would think he's my boyfriend but he's been my best friend from ever since. I answered and heard someone say yellow..... I rolled my eyes but played along and said who is this he said guess I said ummmm.......Is it SpongeBob? He laughed and said please try harder I rolled my eyes again and said wait.....No......It can't be........Is it.........No......Jason. He said who would have guessed I laughed and said hey, what do you want he said nth just bored I said seriously I was watching my beautiful precious show with the Scott Mcall he laughed and said spare me please the she-devil I laughed and said only because you're my best friend he said okay later but can I come over like.........Now I said sure he said okay tell Scott I'm coming over I laughed and said why not. 15 minutes later he texted me and said I'm walking up your door steps I walked to the door opened it and said lock the door when you're inside he came in and locked the door he plopped on the coach and said ugh Not Scoott I said well you came over so he said good point. 35 minutes later Jason was getting hungry we planned on going to a diner called All You Can Eat Now we decided to take his car because his AC was stronger and I mean who wouldn't want full blast AC on right. We reached and I ordered chicken and fries with a soft drink Jason ordered an chicken pot pie, cheese cake, a whole box of fries and a soft drink I raised my eyebrows at him he just shrugged and said I told you I was hungry I rolled my eyes but chuckled and said okay but remind me never to let you get hungry again. After we were finished eating and talking we paid the waitress and Jason decided he wanted to go home so he brought me home and he went home I saw my parents car in the drive way oh good. When I reached home I went into the living room my mom ran to me and hugged me and asked where I was I told her that I was with Jason at a diner she said OK just call us before you make us start worrying just then dad walked in "hey summer", hey dad my dad came and hugged me and went back into the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and saw macaron, chicken, and rice and peas talk about delish. Josh walked in and threw a grape my way I caught it with my mouth and chewed it Josh clapped and said nice. My family and I all sat and ate and made little chit chats here and there. When we were finished I went into the bathroom and had a shower I then put on my pajamas and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I had a major writer's block but I'm back and hopefully going to be updating regularly.
Love ya guys