7~

"I know you were paid to kill me, and that's what you're still doing here, but hear me out. I have an offer for you that I think you will find interesting."

The America just stood there, gaping at this woman that he just now saw the true side of. This is why she has so many followers and hasn't died yet. I may have underestimated my target. Rule number one of being a hitman: Don't underestimate your targets. This is the one rule that means life or death for someone like him, and he followed it pretty well.

Jones laughed a little, taking his beanie off and rolling his sleeves up to his elbows. "Alright, I'm listening. But one thing first; How did you find out?"

"Oh, just a friend of yours." God damn it! How many people were trying to get him killed?! What the fuck?!

As to be expected, Jones was internally fuming, but holding it in like a seasoned poker player(which he was). "So, the deal?"

She clasped her hands together. "Ah, yes. Look down at the blue paper on the table." He complied quickly. "This is a list of names of people I wish to hire you to kill. I have arrangements for them all to be in a single, unprotected location tomorrow, and this may be the only chance we can get. Either you kill me now and collect whatever my brother is paying you, or spare me and kill them, and I'll give you ten times what he's paying you for."

He thought for a moment before something struck him. "WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE. Braginski is your brother? Like, for real? Is that why he sent me to kill you instead of just doing it himself? That must be it! Was it him who told you about my job? No, it couldn't have been." He went off on a tangent about who could have told her before she brought his attention back to the present.

"So, do we have a deal?" she asked hopefully.

"How are you going to amass that much money?"

"Oh, the money will be no problem. I am working directly with all of the governments of countries that used to form the Soviet Union and now want nothing to do with Russia. Do not worry about that."

"I can take this deal, but you have to disappear. And I don't just mean temporarily; you have to be wiped out. Take a new name, new look, new everything." She smiled at him and shook his hand, sealing the deal with unspoken words.

"That can be arranged. Take care, Jones." She turned to unlock the door, and stepped back, motioning for him to exit.

He stopped in the doorway for just a moment before leaving, just to say, "Good luck with your rebellion, darlin'. I hope it goes well for you and keeps creating jobs for me." He flashed her one more smile before leaving, a new goal set and old ones already forgotten.

~*~*~*~*~
oml even im excited about whats going to happen and im the author. just goes to show that planning ahead is for the un-awesome and isnt nearly as exciting as winging it