Episode 2: Power Within The Mind

Intro Music: TheFatRat - Windfall

Underground Noobies Presents...Fictional Reality

Episode 2: Power Within The Mind

Eliot: This entire world...it was made by you.

Stryker J: By me? But it was my father that found the city. The world was already here, when we showed up. How could I...?

Eliot: I know it's hard to understand but we speak the truth. You made this world. Even us...we were made by you.

Stryker J: How is that...

Mercedes: He's not getting it. This is a waste of time.

Eliot: C'mon, Marie, he's new to all of this. Let's give him chance.

Stryker J: None of you are making any sense!

Eliot: Right...sorry. Would you mind taking a walk with us?

Stryker J followed Eliot, Mercedes and Sumire and they began to explain all that's happened and how it came to be.

Eliot: You see...everything that exists in this dream...the buildings, the ground below you, the air and even the people, they all exist because of you.

Stryker J: Because of me...?

Sumire: You wanted to be in a place where everything was perfect for you.

Eliot: Your strong desire to be in a world where you could be happy was fulfilled...within your dream.

Stryker J: You're saying...my "perfect" world only exists in my dream?

Eliot: Well dream"s", to be more precise. You can only enter this world, whenever you fall asleep. However...

Stryker J: Wait a minute...you're saying...I can come here, only when I'm asleep? Hm...that does make sense.

Eliot: When you fall asleep, it'll be hard for you to awaken.

Stryker J: You make it sound like it's bad to fall asleep.

Eliot: Huh? Oh, no...it's not. But...you'll be separated from the real world for some time. Depending on how long you're asleep.

Stryker J: I see...

Mercedes: Does your real world upset you that much?