(5)

"I won't be sad anymore. I have you," she whispers while looking up to him. "Your eyes are sad too but differently." "My sadness is okay, it doesn't hurt me anymore but yours, your sadness hurts me too." He sighs and holds her closer, his breath brushing over her lips as they barely touch. She shivers as he pulls her closer and she brushes her lips slightly over his as she looks up to him. "I don't want it to hurt." He kisses her cheek lovingly and rubs the back of het neck. "What do you mean? I just feel the need to kiss you, that is nice right?" "I don't want my pain to hurt you, Timothy." "Nothing hurts me, I promise." He whispers as he closes his eyes and rests her forehead against hers. "Sarah, I love..I love how you try to hold back because you're scared, but when you're here with me, you don't have to be scared of anything." "Really?" She smiles slightly before kissing him quickly. "I'm sorry." "Never." He whispers deeply as he smiled softly. Timothy presses his lips to hers and tangles his fingers in her wavy brown hair. She sighs on his mouth while wrapping her arms around him.

He softly rubbed the back of her neck as he looked at her, he felt his heart pound, a desire building up and wanting more of her. He doesn't take any moment as he attaches his lips to the side of her neck. Sarah bites her lip as she shuts her eyes, feeling something she'd never experienced in her 18 years. Lust. She wraps her legs around his waist before gasping ever so softly. "T...Tim, wait," she whispers shakily. "I don't know what to do." "All you have to do is relax, dear. Just let me guide you." He leaned back to give her a secure smile before gently kissing her again. Sarah nods slightly before closing her eyes, hearing Tim's breathing and her own heart beat in her ears as she grows more fearful and anxious of this experience. She kisses him gently while holding onto the back of his neck. Timothy's hand trails down her side and squeezed her thigh. "You're so sweet, Sarah." "Timothy," she breathes as she squeezes his waist with her legs. "I want you, please." He grins and sits on his knees between her legs as he rubs her knees. "Then may I?" He runs his fingertips over the clothing material. "Yes," she whispers while looking up to him with wide, innocent eyes. "Please be careful." "Of course, I will always be careful with a princess, my princess." He smiles as his hands worked on the buttons on her pants before tugging them down. "Relax, there is nothing to worry about." He hushes her and kisses her inner thighs.

Sarah bites her lip and shivers as she remains still for him, feeling his fingers and his lips on her skin. He hooks his fingers around the edges of the silk fabric if her panties ad he pulls them down. He looks down at her eyes and smiles. "And now this oh so lovely blouse." He whispers before not having any mercy and ripping the fabric until the little buttons fly all over the place. Timothy places his hand on her spine before placing sloppy kisses on her collarbone and down her chest. Sarah squeals before hiding her face with her hands as she squirms underneath him. Covering her face, she lets out a small laugh before shivering. Her hands find their way to his shirt and tug at the hem of it. He chuckles softly. "Do you like those spots to be kissed?" He lets go of her before grabbing the back of his shirt and flinging it off over his head to the ground. "You silly, silly little princess." Her eyes widen as she blushes and nods slowly before sitting up to rub her hands over his chest she looks from his body to his eyes. Her breathing slightly erratic, she brings her hands to the buttons on his jeans while she swipes her tongue over her drying lips. He wraps one arm around her as he helps her unbutton his jeans as he presses his lips to hers for a passionate kiss.

She stops messing with the buttons and pulls his zipper down before wrapping her arms around his chest. Kissing him passionately, a small moan slips out between breaths. He pushes his jeans down along with briefs and groans as his erection sprung free. Timothy chuckles runs his hands up her arms to pin her down by her shoulders. "You see what you do to me? You filthy little princess." He kisses her cheeks as he softly squeezes her hip with one of his hands before slowly and softly entering her. "I will be very gentle with my porcelain doll." Sarah nods as she holds her breath, already feeling the tension of having him there. Slowly, she rests her arm over his neck and holds onto his skin, trying not to whimper or claw him. "Mhm," she hums weakly. She can almost fear tears well up before breathes slower. "M...move Tim." He nods softly before thrusting in and out if her while nipping on her skin. "Okay?" He breathes out and hovers above her to looks into her eyes. She shouts quietly at the sudden widening of her body for him and wipes some tears away quickly before nodding. "Slower, just for a moment," she whispers as she looks up to him. Tim slowens his pace and massages her lower back. "Relax, Sweetness you are okay." He inhales sharply before gently kissing her. As he rolls his hips into hers, he chuckled softly but deeply.

Pressing her lips to his, Sarah moans softly before slowly finding his pace to move her hips with his as she feels the pain slip away. She bucks her hips carefully before raising them to hold onto his body with her arms. "Faster," she whispers as she breaks away. He begins to thrust faster as he groans. His chest heaves against hers as he leans down to feel her heartbeat which made him grin and thrust a little faster. She leans her head back as she writhes underneath him and lets out breathy moans once her lips parted from his. Her eyes shut tighter as she feels a knot build in her stomach, doubling over as he continues.