Chapter 1: Go away Meester.

“Hi guys! Last day of bachelor’s degree! Summer! Aren’t you happy?” I said sitting down besides my brother and best friend, which yeah they are dating, almost 3 years now. It was so weird at first but then I get used to it.

“Ha ha too funny sis. We have one more week of classes and the days of the finals.” He said annoyed and looked at Sophie, my best friend since I started University. We’ve been friends 4 years to be exact and we are unseparated.

“Boo huu! Dylan, are we still on for the lake house weekend? I’m so excited; we are going to have the best time ever.” I ask getting all happy and smiling like a little kid.

“Hey there guys. Blair, babe, how are you?” Ashton said smirking like an idiot and my smile faded.

“Well hello Meester. I was great until now. Your presence is just making me gag.” I said annoyed and standing up to his level.

“There there pretty face. Don’t you think you’re too pretty to be talking like that? Oh and my presence is just amazing, girls will die to be here with me.” He said getting in my face, only inches away.

“Blair don’t! stop it! That’s enough guys, sit down.” Dylan said mad looking at me and then at Ashton. We both sat and look away from each other.

So let me get you the 411 in these 3 persons in front of me.

Dylan is my brother. He was born in January and I was born in September so we are both 20 years old. He is the best brother ever; he’s like a father to me. Since our parents are always traveling and never home he play the role of father and brother and scary but sweet plays the mother part too.

Sophie is my best friend. When they say that best friends are not the longest but the one who is always there in the goods and the worst they are saying the true. We meet the day of orientation and we had one class together the first year, since then we have been forever together and I think that’s why Dylan fell for her and vice versa. We were always together, the big tree, well four since that man whore, idiot of a friend that my brother haves is always with us too.

Some call him Ash, Ashy, babe, honey, hot stuff, Ashton but I call him Meester, his last name, he hates it and I think it gives some sort of message, Like ‘we are not friends so I will call you by your last name’ kind of message. He is my brothers’ best friend. They meet in 4th grade and just like that they became the best of friends. He was nice then, he shared his animal cookies on school and played with me when he came home. Until he and my brother became the IT boys and every girl wanted to be with them. He started to pick on me and calling me names until finals of junior year. Then he well whatever that doesn’t matter he’s an idiot we just fight and it’s been like this all this years. I hate him and he hates me and that’s final.

“Blair, Ashton. We have to go to class; please don’t kill each other at home. We’ll be there in like tree hours.” He said standing up next to Sophie.

“Oh and yes, we are ALL going to the lake house.” Sophie said with an apologetic face but then smile to me and started walking away with Dylan.

“What?!” I scream to them but they just kept walking.

“Three days with me babe.” He said standing up next to me. “Feel lucky.” Just with that he can manage to make me want to punch him. I will just go home and stay in my room until Sophie and Dylan get home. Shit!

“Meester! wait!” I said running to him. Yeah I feel so stupid.

“I knew you would come running to me someday.” He said smirking.

“Yeah, don’t feel so lucky bastard. I need a ride home.” I said looking at him and then to the floor. Gosh I feel so stupid, I should just walk. No, he should give me a ride home, that’s the least he can do.

“Oh babe you can ride me whenever you like. Just don’t call me Meester you know that’s a total turn off.” He said with a wink.

“You are such a pig, I hate you.” I said walking to his car.

“Aww you know you love me.” He said getting in the car and starting it.

“You wish egghead.” I said and he chuckle.

The ride home was quiet. We just listen to the music on his phone. We have the same taste in music except for One Direction. Dylan and Ashton say they are gay but Sophie and I love them. I know, we are in college but we really like them. They say we are obsessed with them and we don’t care. We are proud Directioners.

When we got home I literary ran upstairs to my bedroom. I took some shorts and an old Dylan t-shirt and went to the bathroom to wash up. I feel so fresh and relax I just want to go to my bed and watch a movie until Dylan and Sophie come home.

“Ahh!” I said jumping back when I saw Ashton in my bed in only Dylan’s sweatpants, no shirt.

“What the hell are you doing in my bed?!” I scream to him.

“You know… girls usually scream the opposite.” He said moving to the said to make space.

“I can’t care less. Get out!” I said in front of the bed.

“Come on, here, I save you some space. Like old times.” He said tapping the space next to him.

“What old times, I don’t remember any of that. Now get out! Come on just go, down stairs you can play Xbox or whatever or even Dylan’s room, he won’t mind.” I said holding his hand trying to push him out of my bed and out the door.

Instead of me getting him out of my bed he pulled me and I fell above him.

“You do remember. If you don’t you wouldn’t have the face you have right now.” He whispered looking me in the eyes. His blue eyes were as beautiful as I remember and his lips and his hands in my arm and my hip and-

“I do not remember anything. And for my face, you surprise me when you pulled me. That’s all, now can you leave? Please.” I said looking at him with no shook expression in my face.

“You do know you have to get up so I can leave, right?” he said and smile, a dimple showing kind of smile.

I got up and walk to the door, open it and hold my hand up signaling him to go. He walk to the door and was about to turn when I close the door in his face and locked it.

“Hey, that wasn’t nice.” He said when he tried to open the door again.

“Go away Meester.” I said smiling and throwing myself to the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey everyone. Thanks so much for reading the first chapter, I really hope you like it. It my first story here on wattpad so I’m a little nervous. I’ll try to update on Fridays or weekends so it doesn’t conflict you with your studies. Please vote, comment, share and enjoy J