Three

“What are you doing in my room?” Ivy says. She glares at me and I glare back at her. Then I smile, which takes her by surprise.

“Oh ya know. I’m just sittin on a bed in my new room….” my voice trails off.

“Wait. YOU are our new roommate?” she throws her bag on her bed in disgust.

“Our?” I ask confused. The only people in this room is her and me. She looks me in the eye and smiles slightly. “Now!” she yells. All of the sudden I feel hands push me to the floor. I quickly grab my bat and swing at whatever attacked me.  

“Oww!” Something scratches me. I feel something warm running down my arm and I notice blood dripping on the floor. I hear a hiss behind me and I turn around to see a girl in black on my bed, holding her head in pain. It’s Selina. She’s glaring at me.

“Why did you do that?” she hisses at me.

“Why?! Are ya stupid or somethin’? You fucking attacked me!”

‘It was a joke. If I really attacked you, you wouldn’t be alive.” She blows black hair from her face. “God, you got a strong arm.”

“I know that,” Harley snaps. She stands up and examines her arm. “What are you? Some kind of cat?” Ivy burst out laughing.

“What?”

“Come on. You must be smarter than that. That’s Selina Kyle! Catwoman! Best thief in all of Gotham!” I examine Catwoman.

“She doesn’t look like much,” I say with a smirk on my face. Selina glares at me.

“Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately?” she fires back.

I fake a surprised face. “I’m offended. You really don’t know who you’re messing with?” Both Ivy and Selina look at me suspiciously. “I’m Harley Quinn!” I yell. As soon as my name come out my mouth they gasp and take a step away. Ha! They know how dangerous I really am. I’m no one to mess with.

“Ho-how are you here?’’ Ivy stutters. I roll my eyes.

“Maybe I want to cause trouble. Or maybe I was forced to by the police.” They look at me in terror. Wonderful!