Friday Pt²♪

Jungkook POV~

He flashed a bright smile at which shone brighter than the Sun as he muttered a soft 'Thank you' to me. "How scary", I thought to myself as I felt my heart thumping very fast as if it was going to jump out of my chest anytime soon.

Who were you thanking? What are you thinking?

Questions like those filled my mind.

"I-I'm glad", he said with his pink tinted cheeks.

"I-Is that so...", I stuttered as my face grew redder.

"Every heresingle time, they realised what I was really like, I'd know it was over. The girls would always wall away with disappointment and my friends can't take it either...they're always telling me that I'm a waste for my pretty face. This is actually the first time I've been told that I'm okay just the way I am do I'm glad. Thank you, Jungkook", he explained as he ran his hand through his hair with a smile.

"You're...as slow as ever, Tae-hyung", I said as I let out a small sigh.

"Hm?", he questioned.

When I opened my mouth to say something, a girl suddenly called out for him behind Taehyung, looking exhausted as if she ran all the way here which she actually did. I assumed that she's from our school, too as she was wearing our school uniform.

"T-Taehyung-oppa! Can I have a word with you?", she panted.

"Eh? Now...umm, why don't you go on without me first, Jungkook? I'll catch up to you later", Taehyung said as he turned to me.