Welcome To The Family

Nine Months Later

Michael's POV

God, these months with V and her crazy hormones were rough. One minute she's okay, then the next minute there's something wrong. She was craving a lot of weird things too. But I stood by her for every tiring minute. At least the baby was due any day now. Just when I was slipping into a deep sleep,I was woken up by someone violently shaking me awake and whimpering my name. I looked up at V and she did not look good. She looked as though she was in pain and uncomfortable. I sat up in bed and felt a puddle of wetness. "Baby, what's wrong?" "My water broke." At that moment everything paused. A phone call to 911 later, we were able to get her out of bed and in the back of the ambulance and we were on the way to the hospital.

At The Hospital

My POV

Oh my God, this is so painful! Michael and Mom were on each side of my bed, holding my hand and soothing me while everyone else that came stood outside the room and waited. Michael runs his hand through my sweaty hair as I held his and Mom's hands in a death grip. I was screaming and groaning my lungs out. It seemed like it was taking forever. "One more push, Ms Jackson." the doctor tells me. "Come on, Baby, you're doing great." Michael said. A few grunts later and out comes the baby. "It's a boy! Congradulations!" the doctor said as he wraps the baby up. Mom recorded Michael cutting the cord and him cleaning the baby off. I laid there still trying to catch my breath. I waited for the room to stop spinning to look over at Michael with tears in his eyes holding the baby. Everyone came in the room to look at the baby. "Mike, can I hold him?" I spoke up finally. "He's your gift as much as he is mine. Of course you can hold him." He carefully sets the baby in my arms. "He's beautiful." "Thanks so much for giving me this blessing, V." "So, what are you gonna name him?" Janet asked. "Prince." Michael says proudly. "That's a great name." I said. We stayed at the hospital for a while longer until they told us that it was okay to go home with our little Prince.