Touchy

Jack was such a touchy person.

And not in the sensitive way. In the way were he litterly was so touchy Katherine often found his hands in places they shouldn't be. For example: they had been dating for about a month after the strike or so when Katherine felt a warm hand creeping under her blouse.

She'd slapped his hand away and he had apologized proufously that— no he was not trying to feel her up. He just liked touching her.

Another occasion was when they'd been on a date walking down Boardwalk and looking in the window Jack had his hand on her back at all times. It didn't really bother her but when she'd mention it to him he'd looked at her confused then relized what he was doing. And apologized. Again.

'It's okay Jack Kelly I get it! Your touchy... I kinda like it.' She had told him one afternoon in the warmth of her apartment by the fire.

'Good. Because I like touching you." He had admitted. 'Makes me feel safe. Like I'm anchored to something.'

That had melted Katherine's heart and they had ended up cuddling for the rest of the night.

Jack Kelly may have been touchy. But Katherine Plumber didn't mind.

**********************************

Hello yes, I am still alive! I finally made a one-shot book! I need to get back into writing but I've just had NO motivation. Have any requests? Let me know! Thanks guys :)