Unexpected guest-H2OVanoss

Plot:                                                                                                                                                                 Vanoss,Delirious's boyfriend was over at Delirious's house but something Delirious didn't expect was for Cartoonz to come over while Vanoss was over.
*Warning: this part will be violent*

********************************************

Delirious and Vanoss were cuddling on the couch,making out then Cartoonz walked into the living room where they were. "Hey Delirious where are y- what the fuck is this shit!" Cartoonz exclaimed,jealousy overcoming him. Delerious and Vanoss were startled by Cartoonz yelling and pulled away from eachother. "Delerious get out of the room for a second" Cartoonz comanded and Delerious left the room. "Evan,explain to me what you were doing..." Cartoonz said. "I was-" Vanoss tried explaining. Cartoons grabed Vanoss by the collar of his shirt and threw him against the wall. "Don't let me see you like that with Del again!" Cartoons angrily yelled at Vanoss. "But He's not yours." Vanoss stated. Cartoons punched Vanoss in the nose. "Cartoonz stop!" Delerious exclaimed. Cartoonz dropped Vanoss to the ground and asked Delerious "why should i stop?" Cartoonz asked. Delerious tried to think of a reasonable anwser so Cartoonz wouldnt get even angrier at him but couldn't. While Delerious was stalling Cartoonz Vanoss got the chance to strike back.Vanoss punched Cartoonz hard in the nose. Blood quickly waterfalled out of his nose but he fought back anyway. Cartoonz hit Vanoss square in the shoulder Vanoss fell to the ground and Cartoonz went to hit Vanoss again but knocked out Delerious. Blood was dripping from Delerious's skull. Vanoss and Cartoonz stopped fighting to call 911. The ambulance came and took Delerious to the hospital. Vanoss and Cartoonz didnt want to fight anymore. So they went to their separate homes. Vanoss cried himself to sleep that night and hoped that his boyfriend was going to be okay.

The next morning Vanoss went to the hospital Delerious was in. He went up to Delerious's room. There was a doctor by the door. "I dont think your friend will be able to live any longer, he's dying." The doctor sadly explained. Vanoss wanted to see Delerious one last time. Vanoss entered the room to see his boyfriend with all kinds of wires and tubes stuck to him. He nearly cried at the sight of his crippled boyfriend. The machine that was keeping Delerious alive stopped working and Vanoss cried on his boyfriend's now dead corpse

_________________________________
Sorry that this part was really dark at first i wanted to do a different ending but i decided on this one instead