Lady

I got inspiration to draw this from a picture in the Internet

I got inspiration to draw this from a picture in the Internet. It didn't turn out how I wanted it to, but I'm fine with it. My drawing skills are getting better and better as the years progress.

Also, I'm very sorry I haven't been active since forever. I've been busy with another account on here and I just didn't feel like getting in thus account to be honest.

All the new updates are confusing me. The new format for creating books is difficult. I mean I've obviously been on the website but I haven't noticed the different format. All I've been doing is reading books and that's it.

So if you have any questions to ask me, go ahead and I'll see if I can answer them. I'll also be uploading more drawings of mine.

Last but not leat, I've been working on a book for the past couple of months. I'm currently on chapter six and want to get to chapter 10 before I actually publish the book. But I'm getting tempted to at least publish the summary and first chapter just to give you an insight on it. I think I've developed writing skills for my books to at least get a few views and votes, but I don't know. I don't have the summary down yet, but I will soon. The book is still in progress, so please be patient with me.

Again if any questions just ask me.