*Birthday*

Kyanna's POV: (For this imagine Kyanna will be in the "Rap Game")

I woke up and realized that today is my sixteenth birthday! (I'm thirteen today) I got out of bed did my hygiene routine, put some clothes on and went downstairs and saw everyone else downstairs on the couch."Hey, everyone" I say making everyone turn to me "Happy Birthday!" Tally yells while running to me and just giving me the biggest hug "Tally, girl, I love ya but I can't breathe" I say while gasping for air. "Sorry girl but my best friend is sixteen today" Tally says "I know I'm so excited" I say while smiling like crazy. "I got you something" Tally says while taking a box out of her pants pocket when she gets it out she gives to me. "Thanks" I say while opening the box and when I did I was stunned she got me a "Soul Sisters" necklace (It looks like this 👇)

 "Thanks" I say while opening the box and when I did I was stunned she got me a "Soul Sisters" necklace (It looks like this 👇)

I even cried a little "Awe Tally thank you for being the greatest best friend..." I stopped when I saw Nova "Damn he's so cute" I think to myself "Earth to Kyanna" Tally said while snapping her fingers in my face snapping me out of my trance. "What?" I questioned "Come with me" Tally said while taking me upstairs, when we got upstairs I closed the door and turned towards Tally. "You like Nova, don't you?" Tally asked "Wh-what no, I do-don't like No-Nova" I said "Dang it she knows I stutter when I'm lying" I say to myself "Your stuttering" Tally said while playfully wiggling her eyebrows. "OK, OK fine I do like Nova" I say while blushing "Awe, I ship it #Kova" Tally said while opening the door and yelling "Nova, can you come up to Kyanna's room please." "Sure" Nova yelled from the living room "Tally, what are you doing?" I question worriedly "Just trust me" Tally said making me sigh but nod and sit on my bed. "What's up?" Nova questioned while entering my room "I'll leave you two alone to talk" Tally said while walking out the door but before she left she mouthed "good luck" to me, making me smile and mouth back a "Thank you." I stood up from my bed walked closer to Nova "Hey" I said with a small smile "Hi, Kyanna" Nova said while smiling back at me "Happy Birthday" Nova said while hugging me I smiled and blushed at his touch. "Thank you, um there has been something I've been needing to tell you lately" I said to Nova after we finished hugging. "Kyanna, you can tell me anything you know that" Nova said while looking at me worriedly "Nova, I like you like a lot" I said looking down waiting for Nova to reject me but that never came. So I looked back up at him and when I did Nova grabbed my face "What are you..." I couldn't even finish my sentence when a pair of lips where on mine. I opened my eyes to see it's Nova who was kissing me! When I closed my eyes again I started to kiss back when we finished kissing we detached our lips and smiled at each other and put our foreheads together. "You are so cute" Nova said while kissing my forehead cutely making me blush. "Thanks,you are too" I say making him blush "You know there's a song that describes you perfectly" Nova said while taking out his phone and going on YouTube "Oh yea, what song is it?" I question he looks up the song "This song" Nova says and soon as the song starts and I blush.

When the song finishes Nova takes me in his arms and hugs me so tight. "Um, Kyanna would you like to go on a  date sometime?" Nova questions "Yes" I say while jumping into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and hugging him cutely. After I get down Nova asks "Do you want to cuddle?" while jumping onto my bed making me laugh and nod my head yes while joining him under the covers. The rest of the night consisted of cuddling and watching movies "Can I just say,best birthday ever" I say making Nova laugh cutely and kiss me again.