Pt.1

Y/n POV
I was on the couch next to Kat watching Netflix watching Chasing Cameron. Kat gets a call from Sam saying him and Colby are coming over I'm in sweat pants and tank top and messing bun not caring because I'm not trying to impress. She paused the tv and I pulled out my lap top and get my headphones on watching Shane Dawson. They come in and I don't notice. Kat taps my shoulder so I get up. I see Sam and Colby and I give them a hug. We all sit down and Kat  gets up and ask Sam to go show him the new mic I got her. Colby and me are both just sitting they. I ask if he was hungry he passes. I started telling Colby about the haunted amusement park like 2 hours away from the house. He ask me if I was planning to go I tell him that me and Kat wanted to go and wanted to ask if u guys and maybe Brennan wanted to come as well. He ask what day and I tell him tomorrow and he nods his head he pulls his phone out and calls Brennan. I sit there and just look at the wall then pull my phone out on Twitter.
Kats POV
I heard Y/N and Colby talking and then stop after a while me and Sam walk out and Sam goes by Colby and I sit next to Y/N Colby was on the phone then Y/N starts to tell me about what they were talking about I tell her we should get stuff to pack and then I tell Y/n that it is 4-5 hours away and I tell her how huge the place is and so creepy that we should not go then y/n tells me we have to. I think about it and think it would be fun?! I tell y/n to tell Colby how far it really is and hear Colby still wanting to go. I tell Y/n that we will have to Go to a hotel room that night if we went.
Y/n POV
I'm in my room getting all my things together and I get everything together I get my clothes and in another bag water, 5 lights, bug spray, my jacket, my Spirit board, and some bars to eat. I get ready to sleep and Sam and Colby head home. We all hug night.
Later that night
Text y/n= Y/n Colby = c
C= hey Y/n I wanted to know if instead of sleeping in a hotel we can camp out Brennan wants to and I guess it would be fun and is it ok if nick comes and Cory? Sorry if your sleep
Y/n= ya of course that would be fun and ya maybe I can bring some of my friends! And like we can stay up all night there? Should I bring tents and like food and then tell everyone to Being there blankets and pillows. We could start driving at 3:00 pm then get there at 7?
C= ya that sounds good u have a big car and u could have some people and then some in my car well I gtg to bed in text u in the morning night
Y/n= ok sounds good night
To be continued....