5

Y/n POV
We headed home after a long night i was tired as ever i sat next to colby and slowly feel asleep my head rested on colby shoulder.
Colby POV
I looked at y/n as i felt something on my shoulder i see y/n head resting on my sholoulder i lay back and she gets cozy i lay my head on her head. I see sam talking to kat and brennan just chillling on his phone i end up falling asleep. I wake up to a flash of light hit my eyes i see brennan takeing a picture i get off y/n and she looks at me worried she looks over a brennan and then me and laughs. She sees her house and she gets up and says goodbye i looked at brennan and slapped him on the cheek. Y/n comes back and i was hopeing for a hug but sadly for her phone as i hand it to her i feel her eyes hit mine i look up and she looks back down. She gets up and leaves with cat. Y/n gives brennan a hug and i see him look back and smile. We leave and brennan looks at me and says "bro i think y/n likes me!" I say stop acting like a middle schooler and clam down. He looks at me and says whats wrong with u? I stop talking and we drop off brennan and then i sit in the front with sam he tells me he knows i like y/n. I say "no what are u talking about." He looks at me and says were bestfriend u can tell me anything. I look at the window and sam gets a call from kat i tell him to put it on speaker. He does i listen as i hear y/n name i sit up. As i listen i hear " ya sam could u guys come back with like pillows and stuff y/n wants u guys to sleepover. I get really excited but keep it lowkey. I hear y/n in the background and she says not colby tho just sam i want to talk to sam about something.
Sam pov
I hear what y/n says in the back i get lowkey worried about cobly and y/n. I dont say anything. Kat says did u hear y/n i say ya.. I hang up and the ride home was quite.
Brennan pov
I get home and i get a text from y/n "wanna sleepover?" She says i text back saying sure. I ask who else is going to be there. She says sam and kat. I say what about colby? She says just come over ill explain everything when u get here. I leave my house.
Colby pov
I was home with sam he still hasn't said anything yet. I go in my room and close the door. I go on my phone and text y/n she doesnt text bwck right way like she always does i call her no answer. I think of all the thingd she could be mad at me for.
Sam pov
I started packing and i get a text form brennan saying " hey y/n ask me to come over as well. Im going to sleep with y/n room i think bec colby all ways does." I text back saying alright.
Y/n pov
I see a text and call form colby. I let it slide. I get everything ready for tonight. Kat helps me. I hear a knock and i see sam come in following brennan. I hug both. I tell brennan he will be sleeping in my room he says ok with a smile. We stay up pretty late watching some youtube and some movies we were eating and i almost fell asleep. I get up and get some popcorn for us. I tell brennan i will be going to bed. He ask if he will be sleeping with me i say sure bec how close we are i was talking to sam and kat before i went to sleep. I was telling them about the party i was going to have for colby for his birthday i was trying to act like i didnt want anything to do with colby so he wouldnt think i was going to do anything with him so he would he surprise. I didnt tell brennan because he would most likely tell him. I get in bed and close my eyes i hear brennan come in and get in bed he faces the other way 10min later still not alsleep  i feel brennan turn the other way and then text thing u know his arm is around my body couldnt tell if he was awake or not my hole body gets goosebumps. I open my eyes i see his head pop up to see if i was awake
Brennan pov
I have my arm over y/n i look to see if she is awake she is i was thinking the hole time why would she want me in her bed with her if she didnt want to do anything. I was kinda mad at colby because he knows i like y/n alot and he hugs her and is like all over her ik colby is like my bestfriend but he broke the bro code. I see that y/n is awake and she hasnt stopped me yet so i turn her body over and look at her. Her face was red as could be i take my arm off her put my hand on her face and kiss her she doesnt kiss back i felt like crap i stopped and looked at her, she looked shook of what just happen. I get up and get my clothes on.
Y/n pov
I was shook he kissed me i sat up and before he could leave i told him its ok. He leaves i sit up and he get my phone i called colby 12 at night he picked up right away i told him what had happen. Can u come over please i asked he tells me of course.
Colby pov
I see brennan is y/n parking lot. He was still there i knew not to get mad bec im not going to get in drama with one of mt bestfriend over a girl. I know he would bec thats kinda like brennan. I get out my car and brennan sees me he gets out the car and i run into y/n house and locked the door
Brennan pov
Really what the fuck y/n tells colby to come over to most likey to sleep together that was my job. I tried not to get mad over a girl but i really did like y/n.
Colby pov
I walk into y/n room and see her she gets up and hugs me i smile. We lay down together and she jumps on top of me she kissed me.

Hey guys its emily i just wanted to say sorrt for not making a story in a while ik this is a kinda weird story but i didnt know what to do ik the boys wouldn't be like this in real life but you know its a story make it spicy! I made sure to make this chapter ex long 1246 words new goal next chapter coming soon dm @emmy_09_ on my ig or on here if u like and give me ideas for my next chapter or a new story idea thank u and have a good new year❤