7

Hey Guys!!! Im excited to say I am back after a year break. This is a continued to part 5.

                                                                                  enjoy:)

Y/N POV

It happen Colby kissed me. He just was laying down next to me. Didn't say anything (was he awake) I thought. I looked over to see him with his eyes open. (why wasn't he talking) 

"Colby?" I said turning towards him. 

"Ya." Colbys says shock that I said anything.

I turn to him all the way "Are you okay?"

He looks at "Ya, I was gonna ask you the same."

"Oh I thought you were upset, and i'm fine" I said

I sit up so does he. I went to check my phone it was almost 8am. I cross my legs and sit up to Colby. He gets up and grins. I smile and get off my bed. I just realized that he had no shirt on. "How long have you been up" I ask. "Not that long actually." It was awkward.Colby puts his black shirt on then went out the door waiting for me to come. 

I walk with him down to the kitchen. I see Sam and Kat sitting down eating toast. "Good Morning you too" I say smiling thinking about last night. Sam gets up nudging Colby in the arm. Sam walks away with Colby. Kat walks up to me asking what happen to Brennen. I start to tell her and she interrupt saying "Wait, what is Colby doing here?" I pause. "I knew it.." she says. "Knew what?" I say. " You guys have something going on, i'm not dumb" I look at her and blush I nod my head and Sam and Colby walk back in.

"Me and Colby think you guys and others should go back to the park." Sam says. I look back at Kat. "Why?" Kat asked. " We were there for 3 hours. We should sleepover in a tent like Y/N said.  We can do more research on the place." Sam says. I look back at Kat then look at Sam and Colby. "Sounds good to me!" I say smiling. 

Colbys POV (walking down to the kitchen)

I walk next to but in front of y/n. I look back at her and she had a grin on her face not realizing I was looking at  her. I see Sam and Kat eating some toast. My stomach was kinda upset from not eating much. I walked in and Sam looked at me with so many emotions. He got up and nudg me in the arm. I see him walking away I followed. We got on the other side of the wall from the kitchen.
"Dude what happen last night" Sam says.
I looked down at my hands as I crack my knuckles. "We kissed man!" I said quite but excited. 
We talked for a minute about what happen and Brennen. I brought up wanted to hang out more with y/n. Sam looked at me "Well.. I was talking to Kat last night about the park." Sam said.
"Wait about going aging?" I said
"Ya, but we were going to do more research and be more prepared-"
I cut Sam off "literally had the same idea let's go tell them."
We walk back to the kitchen just quickly but quietly tell each other some stuff. I see y/n and Kat look at us. We tell them are idea they took a minute of thinking and looking at each other
"Sounds good to me" I hear y/n say.

Y/n POV

1:30pm
I was sitting on the couch while on my phone in a group chat with Cory, Kat, Sam, Colby, Jake, and, Tara
I put my phone down for a minute to get some strawberries (Ive been craving them) as I got a bowl out I hear "ding" ×6 times
I get the strawberry's and sit at the table. I look at my phone and see Jake spamming. I never really met Jake, probably once but never really met. I follow Tara on Instagram and just found out about her dating Jake (always out of the loop)
(I really can't wait to met them both)
He starts sending SpongeBob memes. I laughed and just put my phone on mute knowing he was going to spam more.
I couldn't get Colby off my mind it was weird. I never really thought about anything like that happening to me especially with someone like Colby. I ended up eating the whole bowl of strawberries pretty fast. I put the bowl in the sink.
I see Kat walk in with one of her friends. I get up to go to my room
"Who was that?" Her friend said
"I told you like 100 times, it's y/n."
Kat said.
I started to eves drop.
I sit my back on the wall and just listened I thought the guy looked familiar. Then I heard him say Colbys name.
I see Sam walk in with someone at the front door. I walk fast to my room so it didnt look obvious I was listening.
I hear a knock at my door. "Come in!" I said.
I see hm- some dude?
I sit up from lying down realizing it was Jake. I hugged him and started acting like it was some Meet and Greet. He brought up Colby, I looked at him and laughed awkwardly.
"Ya Colby hm-." I said
"It's okay I know" he laughed
"Ya but like anyways, Tara said she wanted to meet you before we all went to the park" Jake said.
I looked at him excited acting like a fan you could say. I gave him my Snapchat then he gave me his and Tara's.
He left and I started to think about Kats friend talking about me then saying colbys name. I started to think a little to hard about it. Then realized Jake was being weird about Colby and me. Who was talking about me. I was overwhelmed for no reason. I thought a for a little, then dozed off.