LIKE👍(flashback)

The Girl's POV:

When I wake early in the morning, I feel like excited and happy,I don't know for what!!hehe..but I realized that I don't sleep at my bed.

"Agghh, Oh shit! Why I am sleeping in my table with my laptop?" Stupid girl!(loading....) Oh my Gush!!!!!!!!
I quickly grabbed the laptop and opened my account.

"Ahhhhhh, thank u for liking my status Harry,mwahhh" Insane! I kiss the laptop.hehe.. I feel so happy watching again my status (I can't believe it)
How many years I'm impressing to him but he ignored me always.

Flashback: 7years ago

We are here in New York City with my friends. We are watching the most popular movie in the world.(tssk)
Author:Impossible?
Me:No author it's possible cause my friends and I are..let me say that we can buy all we want even the love.At my young age,I can manage myself independently,but my parents didn't want me to be independent because they said I am their baby..tsss...but I don't want that,but of course they are my parents so I will obey them..
I can't refuse them and I'm here now with my witchy friends,my mom told me that it's better to go with them than my other friends in Philippines. Hayyyy..

After the movie, we are here at the mall. Were here at the ladies clothes with my witchy friends again, they pick some clothes while me standing here and watching them.(tsss) I'm bored! So I say goodbye to them to get some fresh view because I'm freaking get tired of their faces.

I'm walking now and don't know where to go but in my mind I want to get lost of my witchy friends.I don't like them.They are more interested on material things and they didn't notice that importance of friendship.So different in my best friends in the Philippines.

"Shit!Are you damn blind,Mister?" I said sarcastically.. When he hit me,I'm so angry because it's fucking damn hurt.agggh. But he didn't say anything,therefore he walk away..Damn this boy!

"Dumbass boy!!?" I almost shouted.The people noticed my moderate voice (erase) loudly voice.But I don't care about them,I just want teach this goddamn boy a lesson. And he stopped walking,Great.

What are you gonna say when you hit a beautiful girl like me?" I ask angrily. Ohh he looks handsome but I don't see emotions in his face.It was like that he was sad or mad at me. Don't know and I don't want to know.

He's still quite. Damn boy,isn't he going to say something? Or he didn't know about manners?!

"Can I hear the majic words,Mister?" I asked with good tone.And now he looks at me directly,I feel something in my chest(can't explained) He's eyes are so narrow to read but it's glowing,he's nose was like an artist (Justin beiber),he's lips are pale but full,I can feel the smoothness of it and his face was like an angel......Wait!....It does not matter because the problem here is he didn't say anything!!

"No" he said with no emotions. And walked away.Disappeared.
Shit! You have another day to me boy!

I back to my friends (as if friends) and went back to our hotel..I'm so tired and jumped at my bed. Remembering that guy in the mall,Oh shit! He's fucking idiot!I know that I'm the one who hit him but I'm the girl and he's the one to apologize and not me. (ASA siya!)

But He had that good looking face.

End of Part 3:

Thank u begs!!
Thanks Shar!!
Thank you!!
For helping us our project..
Thank u u again.mwahh.bye..
I'm sleepy na! Hehe..