Like👍;(The laptop)

The girl's POV: (@ house)

"Mom,*hug* thank you for advicing me hu,thank you*hug" I said.
"Because your my daughter and It's my responsibility to guide you my baby" my mom is too sweet for coffee..joke!^/^I love my mom very much❤

After we eat our dinner,I decided to went to my room.I was about to sleep when I saw my laptop in the table.I opened my Facebook to know my messages and notifications..
Question:(Why?)
Answer:(Simply, to know if he was online!)

No!?I'm not angry!!?....oh yes,I admit it,I'm so stressed for now.

Question:(Why?)
Answer:(Cause I don't how to impressed him)

"Wait Author! Why are questioning me??"
Author:Simply, to know your answer.^/^

=/=.me

Darn!

"Oh! I know!I know how to impressed him!W/ the used of my Facebook I can now show up feelings for him,but first I wanna do simple things on why he keeps me on ignoring" brilliant Idea girl...I type on my laptop some kind of stuff words and then posted.

Clicked! ^/^

"Oh my gush!I'm nervous!! How do I felt when he likes my status!yieee.." I keep on blushing here,as if theres happened.

Seconds after...

Minutes after.....

Half hour after...

And there's no name Harry in my notifications or messages. But I'll never give up,I type some kind of stuff words(again) and then posted.

Click.

Seconds..

Minutes..

Half hour...

And No Harry came into my notification.I feel like a broken hearted girl and didn't know how to vanish this various feelings in my heart.
But I never give up and this time I'm gonna write his name.

Fb.
My Status:
[Why are you such a jerk?!Did you know that I fallin in love with you? Your Dumbass,Asshole!
#Harry❤]

Click.

Seconds...

Minutes..

Half hours...

I was tired waiting and for now I accept that he didn't like me.I was about to log out my Account when My notification had one.

Like.

°^°..

I can say "amazing" really.He likes my post.I'm so happy and crazy thinking of emoticon "like"(👍).
Thank you!!!Finally..but my eyes is so stupid because it wanna sleep..No!!no!!...no..n.....

Sleeping...

End of part 2:

Hi guyss!!!good evening!!
Feeling asleep!bye!
Dedicated to my friends and my crush...
Ehem.
@janinesilagan @erwinmendez@jayr@cj
B8-Stem SHS.Go fight!for the exam..