♠ Chapter One: This Is My Story, Not My Parents.

A/N: Hey, everyone! This is my very first fanfiction. This is based off my wifey's series: The Control series. I suggest you check it out

The picture is how I imagined Scarlet would look like.

EDITED ON AUGUST 5TH, 2017 @ 4:52PM

***

CHAPTER ONE - THIS IS MY STORY, NOT MY PARENTS

Scarlet

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have supernatural parents? Well, I know the feeling. I have two dads that are vampires. I never really knew about my past life. I was told by my father, Jake that I was found in the woods and he and his husband Kyle decided to take me in. But for some reason, I knew that was not the case. I didn't look like either of them. And for some reason I just know that they're hiding something from me.

* * *

"Mr. Black. Are you going to answer my question?" My teacher, Mr. Cotton suddenly said. My class was looking at me, waiting for me to answer. "U-Um, 24?" I said. The class laughed. "Quiet, everyone!" Mr. Cotton said. "You know, Mr. Black. You wouldn't have trouble paying attention if you weren't daydreaming so much." Mr. Cotton informed as he went back to teaching.

The bell finally rang and I was out of math class. Math was never really my favorite subject. "Scar, hold up!" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see my best friend and only friend, Jason. He used Scar as a nickname for me. Not many people want to be friends with me because of my parents. But I was used to the hate. It wasn't my fault that I was abandoned in the woods. I'm just glad that my foster parents found me and took me in.

"Yeah, Jason?" I asked. "How are you doing?" He said. I shrugged as I opened up my locker. "Good if you don't count being called a faggot every time I'm walking to class." I replied. I closed my locker once I put everything away and began walking to lunch. Jason walked next to me. "It's not your fault you have gay parents..." Jason said. "Jason!" I heard someone yell from behind us. I turned around and saw Carl and Jason's girlfriend Alyssa. Carl was Jason's best friend. He hated me, but I never knew why.

As for Jason's girlfriend Alyssa? She hated me too. In fact, everyone in this school hated me. It wasn't my fault that my parents are gay. "Are you still hanging out with this fag?" Carl asked. I said nothing as I just rolled my eyes. I should be getting used to this by now. I could tell Jason was trying to hold back a laugh. Some best friend he was. "Come on, Carl. Don't be so rude to Scar." Jason replied. The only secret that I've been hiding all my life was that my parents were vampires. Not even Jason knew. And I intend to keep it that way.

"Whatever man. You know it's true. I don't know why you try to be friends with him." Carl said. "Yeah. He's known as the school's fag. Just look how his parents are." Alyssa added as she looked at me in disgust. Carl and Alyssa laughed as they walked away. Jason turned to me and sighed. "I'm sorry about them, Scar. You know how they are. Especially since Carl is the biggest homophobic in school." Jason said. I just rolled my eyes. "Listen, Jace. If you don't like me as a friend-" I started off. "Don't even finish that sentence, Scar." Jason informed. I sighed as I let him continue. "Carl and Alyssa may be jerks, But you're still my best friend." Jason continued.

"Jace-" I tried again. "I'm not done." Jason interrupted me again. "You're the best friend that I could ever ask for. Just because I have a girlfriend and a friend thats homophobic, that doesn't mean that I don't like you as a friend. Okay?" Jason finished. I thought for a moment. After all, Jason had been my friend ever since first grade. "All right, Jace." I finally said as I was nodding. He smiled. "Good. Just wanted to let you know that I'm always putting you first." He informed.

"Now let's get to class."

***

A/N: Sorry that this first chapter took forever. Hopefully I can update this more frequently. But I hope you enjoyed!

(If you can't see the picture, this is what Scarlet looks like)