demon arrival

CABOOM!!!!!

"Tord what was th-"
I ran into tords room and I didn't know what to say there was fire blood and black smoke on the floor
"Tord tord where are you are you alive tord anwser me"
"T-tom?"
"Omg tord what happend?"
"I don't know it just happend so fast"
"Who did this?"
Tord pointed in the middle of the blood puddle I picked tord of the floor and walked over to the puddle it was a little girl with brown hair a small girl with a smile so evil it'll send demons to hell "Um tord what the fuck did you do"
"Um I found a letter from hell it said to have fun and take care then it exploded with blood fire and smoke that sank with gravity"
Tord kissed me on my check and hugged me tight
"Tord I think the gas is getting to your head"
"What makes you think that?"
"The fact that you just kissed your most hated enemy on the check"
"Ha no I didn't"
"Defiantly the smoke ... wait where did she go?"
I turned around trying to see through all this smoke and fire only to find myself sloping on the blood were on forcing tord on top of me he smiled and kissed me on my lips the fainting on me luckily he's light so I can lift him up soon a bright red light shone in the middle of the puddle a black shadow launched itself over us "getting I am Lucifer Lord of hell and I bring you my youngest daughter for you wishes of such a beautiful couple"
"Wait couple no nonononono we are not a couple"
"Well I thought um you looked like a couple since he kisses you alot"
"That was the smoke getting in his system"
"Well my demon smoke only brings out the truth of how people feel so I thought you were a couple anyways I'll fix your house and you look after my daughter for the day ok that sound good I'll be back at eight to pick he up"
She came out from behind the couch with the evil smile
"Ok this is willow tack care"
He clicked his fingers and everything was normal except she's here tord woke up and saw the situation we are in he biggain to blush "What happend?"
I remembered what Lucifer said then I kissed him on the lips