f o u r

"So, what's the name going to be?" Simon asked curiously.

We all grinned at each other and said "Fifth Harmony" in perfect unison.

*2 weeks later*
The group had a really busy day today. We had to perform on The X Factor and we made it till the next show. The finales were in a week and we were already rehearsing. We were very happy and excited, so we decided to celebrate it by going to a fancy restaurant.

"O my God, I still can't believe that we've made it till this far. It's like a dream coming true." Ally said. "I know right? That's why we have to go to a really expensive and chic restaurant." Dinah said with a grin on her face. "Yeah! Lets go to an expensive restaurant, so we can all wear beautiful dresses!" Camila said happily. I smiled at how excited she was. I loved seeing her happy.

We all agreed and decided to go to "Le Cinq", because it was rated as best restaurant in town.

I share a room with Normani in the small house that belonged to Fifth Harmony during Bootcamp. Normani and I got along very fast after the group was formed. We like the same things and our humor is practically the same.
Camila shares a room with Dinah and Ally. When I heard that, I wasn't that happy. I wanted to share a room with Camila. Not that I didn't like Normani, I just wanted to get to know Camila better. But maybe it's better like this. I don't want Camila to suspect that I like her. Things would get weird and I couldn't let that happen. Besides, it's weird to 'like like' your band mate, isn't it?

When I looked in the closet, I decided that I wanted to wear my black dress, because I wanted to impress Camila. The dress is very beautiful and it makes my curves stand out a little bit. It isn't a long dress, it falls a few inches above my knee, but it isn't too much.
I looked in the mirror and applied some makeup on my face. I decided to apply some eyeshadow and a winged eyeliner, because it made my eyes stand out more. My eyes are one of the things that I really like about myself. They are emerald green and not a lot of people can say that they have green eyes. They make me feel special.

I finished applying my makeup and stole one last glance at myself in the mirror. I was satisfied with the way I looked and walked to the living room. When I opened the door, I saw Camila opening the fridge to grab something to drink. "Holy shit, she looks so beautiful. I can't control myself if she looks like this. What am I going to do?!" I thought while I was panicking slightly. I bit my lip at the sight of her and held in my breath, afraid that if I would release the breath, she would turn around. So I just stared at her and continued thinking.

"Lauren, hellllooooo? Earth to Lauren." I heard Camila say while she snapped her fingers at my face. That's when I noticed that I was staring into space. I didn't even see Camila moving and now she was right in front of me. "You were staring, Lauren." Camila chuckled lightly. "You look very beautiful by the way. Your emerald eyes stand out so much." She told me, while staring right into my eyes. I was blushing heavily at her compliment while she was getting closer and closer by the second. She stopped walking when we were only a few centimeters apart. I didn't understand why she was getting so close, but I just decided to go with it. "The closer Camila gets, the better" I thought.

"You look beyond beautiful, Camila." I whispered, because she was so close. Now she was the one blushing.

We kept staring at each other and I knew I couldn't control my feelings or my actions when she was around. Just when my hand started reaching for hers, Dinah, Ally and Normani came in. Camila and I jumped at the sudden noise and that's when I noticed how close we really were. We both quickly took a step backwards and blushed heavily. I released the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Wow Lauren, you look really flustered, did something happen?" Dinah asked while laughing. I shook my head. "No, nothing happened, Dinah. Come on, let's go the restaurant." I told her, irritated by her comment. I wanted to avoid more questions, so I was already walking towards the door, waiting for the others to join me.
-
We arrived at the restaurant and got out of the taxi we took to get here. I looked at the building in front of me. It was beautiful and it looked really cozy. Dinah opened the door and asked a waiter if there was a table for five. The waiter told us that he was going to check if there was any place. The inside of the building was even more cozier than the outside. There were candles everywhere and everything was very old-fashioned. The walls, floor and tables had a dark color and there was a huge chandelier hanging in the middle of the room. It was simply beautiful.

When the waiter came back, he told us there was a table available for us. "Follow me, please.'' The waiter said kindly. We did as he said and reached the table. It was a table in the back of the restaurant near a window. There was a couch and there were 3 chairs.

Camila took place on the couch and Dinah, Ally and Normani claimed the 3 chairs. That meant that I had to go sit on the couch, next to Camila. I grinned at myself and took place right next to Camila. She smiled kindly at me. In that moment, I knew it was going to be a good night with lots of staring at Camila.

A/N
I hope you liked this new chapter! If you see any mistakes, please tell me. (English is not my native language, sooooo...) 😛😛