Um.. Hello

It's been a week since the whole store Luke thing. I've thought about sending him a text or something but thought that it would be stupid. Would it be stupid to text him? It's worth a try I guess.

To 525-339-2290: Um... hello I guess. I guess I'm doing alright condsidering I've been getting bullied again but that's not really what is bringing me down. I probably shouldn't say this but you, is what brought me down. When you didn't right back to me I felt like you kept writing back only because you felt bad for me, but then later you didn't feel bad so you just stopped. Now enough about me. How's your life? How's tour with the guys? I miss you, you know that right? okay, well this is from Lucy.

Luke's P.O.C

From 552-362-5320: Um... hello I guess. I guess I'm doing alright condsidering I've been getting bullied again but that's not really what is bringing me down. I probably shouldn't say this but you, is what brought me down. When you didn't right back to me I felt like you kept writing back only because you felt bad for me, but then later you didn't feel bad so you just stopped. Now enough about me. How's your life? How's tour with the guys? I miss you, you know that right? okay, well this is from Lucy.

She texted. Do I text back I mean she said some stuff about me making her feeling bad. I want to see her again. I need to see her. 

"Hey Ash look who just texted." Showing him the phone.

"Luke... what's this mean?" he said with a confused looked.

"It means she hasn't forgot about us. She never forgot... I kinda means that I made her feel bad about herself. I need to fix this." I said kinda happy/sad.

I need to make her feel better. I'll just text her.

To 552-362-5320: Hey Lucy, I'm doing fine... I actually stopped writing because I thought that you were getting annoyed by me. I thought about you so much but then I felt like you just kept writing because you like the band. when I saw you at pac-sun you looked so pretty... how come you just ran away? I was looking for you but then gave up because couldn't find you. Can we meet up? like when I get back from tour.

From Lucy: I mean I guess we both have our reasons for being sad. I ran away because I thought you just forgot about me and I couldn't really take it, I always thought you just forgot. Im sorry I ran away but I can't change that now. Where would we meet? starbucks?

Starbucks.... I do like my coffee. Why would she think I forgot about her? whatever I'll just let it go.

To Lucy: Yeah we could meet up @ Starbucks in one week from now... see you then.

Welp I guess I'm gonna see the one and only Lucy.

Lucy's P.O.V

*20 minutes later*

"Caren I'm going to go shopping, you wanna come along?" I said even though I don't really like to go shopping.

"Really? Yes I'll go... can I drive to the mall?" She replied, she's only 15 so she really shouldn't be driving because I'm not 18 yet.

"Yeah sure I don't really wanna drive today anyways, and bring some money because I don't know how much I have."

I'm running up the stairs to my room, to get dressed.

I decided I'm wearing an aqua long-sleeve with a grey scarf, light washed shorts and white sandals. I braid my long blonde hair to the side. To top it all off I put a bit of black eyeliner and mascara.

*The Mall*

Well as being a tradition in our family before all the drama... we'd always go to starbucks and then go to pac-sun because starbucks and pac-sun are defintely baee.

We are at starbucks and the person that I have ti see in one week is there...

"Hey Caren do you think.we could skip Starbucks today? Okay thanks." I said pretty impatiently and we left because I wouldn't have known what to say if he came up to us.

To my luck we get to pac-sun and I finally gte the Brandy Melville shirt that I wanted, it's black and has elephants with some writing and them some eyes (very descripive!).

Caren's P.O.V (Not speaking it's just in her head...)

When we got to starbucks Lucy said we shouldn't get anything and we left. Mhm which means I need to know what is going on with her becuase I am not just going to let her change our family traditions since we aren't such a family anymore.

We got to pac-sun and she didn't make us leave that store... Thank the Starbusursts that are in my mouth.

I got a Y&R snapback and a Y&R tank top thing, and then we left and went home.

I was kind of hoping to stay longer but I wasn't going to question it.

Luke's P.O.V

"Aye Ashton what'd you want from Starbucks again?" I asked Asheyy-poo as I heard the door open and, being the curious cat that I am, I look at the door and I see the one and ony Lucy with her sister Caren.

I accidentally hang up on Ashton forgetting what he wanted and I wanted to talk to her but I know that I'm going to see her in a week so I just let it go. 

*ring ring* "Ashton's calling"

"What? I got your order okay bye..." I said into the phone.

"What's your issue mate, you were the one to hang up on me, not the other way"

"Whatever sorry, but um I have to go I'll talk to you when I get back, bye"

Well here is the new chapter its not much but I promise I'll post again this week sometime.... so how are you peoples? Hope you like the new chapter.