Questions

I always wanted to know myself but I never had time. I had come to understand life and meditate on my life.

1. Who am I?

I am a person, a living being, with a name and an ideal, a person with a reason. I imagine that other people find this question to be very interesting and meaningful as well. Human beings are hyper-social creatures. We care a lot-at times, too much-about what other people think of us. As such, it seems natural that we should care about who we are and what we think of ourselves.

2. What is my reason?

My reason is full of bad mood, I had begun to think for a while but I do not know. My thoughts are further oriented in this passing world. Whenever I would tell someone I didn't see a reason to live, they would find it necessary to remind me of all of the things I should be grateful for: parents, family, friends who love me, a beautiful home, attendance at a prestigious private school.

3. What is my ideal?

My ideal is wisdom; I love Happiness, celebrity, love as well as to please my parents and my whole family in general. I also love meeting God Our Father. The ideal is to understand what is life and how to live it and love it.

4. What is my tendency?

Technology worries me; My tendency is oriented in the past, in this world and in my history. Nowadays, people in their heads are technology and globalization. I am very surprised that someday people will all attach to all the bad or not bad innovations of this world. And it will be the end.

5. What is my rhythm?

My rhythm is Christian. I had discovered the values as well as the bad mood in me. Sometimes pagan. I worried about the end the world.

6. What do I live for?

To fulfill the will of Christ. Since 1996 I live, I breathe, I am in this world.

7. Do I fulfill this will?

No, I do not know how to live because I am not. I am carried away by the joy of this world by forgetting my duties, I exist only.

8. What is the situation?

It is the Grace of the Lord. I wish that this will be the truth which is the word and the word is God because "love for the world is synonymous with hatred against God" (James 4: 4).

9. What is my family?

The Church is the family of God, I am a Christian; I am a child of God. I have a biological father and mother, I live in a family. The life I lead gradually to distance myself from the grand family, the Church. I would like to be a Christian worthy of his name.

10. Am I a disciple of God?

Yes, I am a disciple of God but I do not fill the spots of a good and true disciple. Sins keep me awake.

11. What are my problems?

My problems are diverse, the biggest problems are the lack of recognition, the sins, attachment to the world, hypocrisy.

12. How do I live?

I live on the world, not in the world. I am interested in the affairs of globalization; I live. I practice more physically than pie. "Rejects the profane tales of old women. Exercise yourself rather than piety. In fact, physical exercise is of little use, whereas piety is useful to everything, for it has the promise of present life and future life "(1 Timothy 4: 7-8). I am sometimes radically opposed, physics preoccupies me more than piety.

13. I like it?

I have a great love, I love people, I love God but I do not know how to express this love, this affection. I am tumid towards humans and I would like to be more towards God because he is the all powerful. I love Rolande too.

14. Where will I go?

I do not know, only God knows. My acts would guide me, give me a destiny towards my destiny, guide me in the life of the future.

15. What is my choice?

My choice is Christ, a good model for others and for me. I love the life in a family, the celebrity, the journey. But for the first one, I am afraid, I am afraid to live with another person (a woman of course) because I sometimes believe myself a loner. I love a child, in short I love a very happy family.

16. What is my orientation?

The world directs me to pleasure, God directs me to happiness; And I myself towards wonders. My guidance is in this world a great personal work with my God. I am someone who does not like sharing experience, Woe and Happiness with no one. I am a pessimist.

17. What is my commitment?

My commitment is to be an engineer in civil and after traveling the world with my family.

18. What is the option?

Discovery. I love the journey as well as the explorations in this world. I like this option of discovery helps me realize my destiny.

19. What is my destiny?

Happiness in the future world, to be a great defender of science thus develops my skills in better conditions.

20. What are the gifts God has given me?

Life is God's first gift. During my whole stay in school, I had discovered that I had other gifts like intelligence in the field of exact sciences.

Because of these gifts (Skills), I was obliged to go to the faculty of sciences to deepen the knowledge that I had and that I had learned in primary school as well as secondary in civil engineering.

I'm @AminiCishugi. I had just written these twenty questions and the answers are proposed in my own way. After reading, so you can ask yourself the same questions and answer your own way. Life is a long story and we must not spoil it

LIKE - VOTE - SHARE if you agree