That Night

"Oh come on! Pretty please let's go to that party y/n!",Grayson yelled at you.

You have known Grayson since preschool and have been best friends for over 12 years.You had the biggest crush on him but he doesn't need to know....

"Seriously Gray,why you a 5 year old?",you laughed seeing Gray's immaturity.

"Oh come on,Ethan's parties are always freaking wild!"

"That's the reason I ain't going.I am 100% sure I will get drunk,then probably street dance naked and then get blackmailed.",you say thinking about the last time you got drunk and kissed your own best friend(girl).

"I would like to see you dance naked in front of me",he smirked.

"Oh please,only for the people who deserve it",you said while you blew a flying-kiss.

"Awwh,why can't I be that special one?!",Gray said crying fake tears.

You flicked his forehead and both of you laughed.

"Out",you said.

"What?"

"Get the fuck out"

"What?Why?"

"I'm about to change idiot"

"Why can't I see?,Gray said with his puppy eyes.

"Fuck you and your fuck boy antics",you rolled your eyes as he chuckled.

"Thanks baby!See you downstairs",he winked.

You couldn't help but blush at him when he calls you baby for fun.Since it's a beach party,you quickly get changed into your white, flowy shirt with a short,black sheer skirt followed by beach flip-flops.

"Let's get this party started baby!Whoo!"you head out while saying.

"Y/n,get your ass do-

Grayson stares at you eyeing you from head to toe.

"W-what?Did I wear something wrong?"

"You look absolutely sexy,gorgeous",he smirks.

"Oh,I was born like that",you smirked back at him but his the fact that you were blushing.

"True,now let's get our asses turnt up!"

"Yeah,motherfucker!",you both laughed.

You both get in Gray's car and he drives to Venice Beach in California.There was silence in the car but.......calm silence.

You both reach to the beach and see quite a few people there.

"Hey guys!Finally made it here",Ethan came and give you a hug.

"Y/n,you look absolute stunning! By the way,what took you guys so long? Were you guys......",Ethan said while smirking at you both.

"Umm,N-

"Of course we were! Why the fuck would I go to here house Eth?,Gray said while he gave a small kiss on your cheek.You felt your cheeks get hot.

That kiss felt amazing,didn't it?

"Okay so let me this straight.Gray and you had "that" so that's why you both came late?",Ethan asked.

"Yup",Gray said popping up the 'p'.

"You guys are just gross!",Ethan laughed."Have fun you both!",Ethan smirked while he pointed to Gray's hand which was on your waist.

How the fuck did he do that without you even knowing it?