2

So. We got of the plain and I still couldn't find my mom :/ maybe she got drunk and they kicked her out...

,Well now I dont have anywhere to go. I say's to the hottie. He smiled.

,You can stay with me and the O2L guy's!

,...

,its okay there my friend's. he tell's me. I shrug. I don't have anywhere else to go. :/

,But who's O2L? I ask

,You well see! he exclam's!

,oh I'm Conner, BTW! he smile's. I smiled back.

,I'm Kat :)

The hottie who I know know is Conner buy's me a drink from star bucks. I love Starbucks! He doe's to. Then he take's me to where everyone is waiting to get picked up by they're family's. Suddenly. We see a group of 5 guy's standing their. There holding a sine that say's:

CONNER FRANTA :) <3333353533

,Thats me! Conner shouted and pulled me to them. The guy's all hug me and I greet them knowingly.

,I'm Ricky lol!

,Hey y'all I'm JC

,My name is Trever

,I'm Kian

,And I'm Sam :)

Kian is the hottest. :) When he hug's me, I grabbed his butt and whispered something in his ear.

,Your super hot. I told him. He release's me and smiled. Then he snake's his arm around my waste and I lean into him. <3

Suddenly. Conner is right their! He punches Kian! Kian fell onto the floor and right away I knew it was a black eye. :/

,Sorry. Kian appologize's to me and I nod. Conner takes my waste now and we start to walk away.

,Oh I'm Abbey, guy's. I tell them. They all smile and we continue to walk.

Its dark when we get to they're car. Everyone pile's in and I end up on Rickys lap lol :) Conner doesnt look happy though :/

Trever drives and he blasts 1D!! I love 1D so I sing along really loud. When the song is over all the guy's look at me.

,Wow your a really good singer Abbey. JC said and I leaned over and kiss his cheek. He smiles and I think I liked him the most. :)

Finally we get to the guy's house. And OMG ITS REALLY BIG!!!!!

Ricky carry's me inside bridal style <3 then Conner shows me around the house. Their's a kitchen and a big living room and a padio and a pool!!!!

,Guy's we really need to go swimming! Like right now! I shout to the boys. :) We all change and jump into the pool. They all take turns throwing me in and I'm have so much fun but honestly I'm like super insecure about my body. :/ Like I'm super skinny but My bikini was way to revealing and my boobs are way to big.

,Are'n you having fun? Sam asked me. I nodded but then started to cry and told him how insecure I am. :(

,Itsokay Abbey. I think your beautiful. Sam tells me. I smile and he pick's me up on his shoulders and walked around the pool.

I get tired :/ so I ask JC to carry me inside. He does.

Everyone is done swimming and it was super late so most of the guys fall asleep. I'm still in my wet bikini but IDC ! :) I lay down on Kian on the floor cuz he is the hottest.

,Your beautifl Abbey. I know its only been a few hours but I think I love you. He whispered as I fell asleep on top of him.

-///-----///--/----

OMG plot twist!!!! which of the guy's do u think Abbey will love???? :))