UnFaithful Trust Chapter 1 Book 2

Welcome to UnFaithful trust book 2! I hope you enjoy!

My vision starts going back to normal. I look up to see we are driving on a road, I turn to the left to see john driving." Where are we going,." I ask him. " We're going back to the apartment" He replies. I turn to the right looking out the window, Watching all the people pass by, " Why arent they in home? Scared of the terrorist attack?" I say. " No idea nikolas..." " Madelyn is waiting at our apartment by the way" He says. I share no reply. We finally drive up to the apartment, We both exit the car heading to the front of the apartment, John opens the door and we both enter. We walk up the stairs to our apartment room. I put my hand on the door knob, It is unlocked, I open it and we see madelyn sitting on our chair with a warm smile, " Hey madelyn" John says. John takes a seat next to madelyn. We all stay silent for a while. John says " Weird shit yesterday". We all agree nervously. While i am opening up a can of fanta, There is loud stomping coming from the outside stairs. Multiple stomps, They get louder and louder. Then they stop, The apartment is silent for a long 30 seconds, Then our Front door gets kicked open. There are multiple men wearing black suits and they are armed.