The Sleepover Part 3

"Okay so who wants to go first?"  Eleanor asked

Alivia's hand shot into the air and her bracelets slipped.  I stared at her arm in pure shock.  What the hell has she done to herself?!  I hopped up and pulled her into the bathroom across the hall with all the force I had.

"What the actual fuck happened to your arm!?" I asked in an alarmed tone.

"A-Alex I'm sorry I-I was gonna tell you, I was just afraid of what you'd think of me." She said looking down finding a sudden intrest in her mix-matched socks.

"I think no differently of you Ally, I'm just dissapointed you didnt let me help you before you did this to yourself." I said sitting down on the toilet seat to look her in her eyes.

"You see that's the proplem with everyone, this is why I don't tell people!" She screamed making me flinch a little.

"Alivia I only want to help vecause I used to cut to, and I know that you are in the stage of denial, the place where you are willing to just give up everything just to be right about something." Tears brink in my eyes and I try to blink them away, but to no avail one slipped away the same side my first tear slipped from when I cut for the first time.

"Don't you dare pity me 'cuz I don't need it if thats what you're gonna do I'm leaving!"  She said storming out of the bathroom.

"Ally, wait!"  I screamed running down the hallway after her.

    She came to an abrupt stop and without looking at me she said in a hushed tone  "Don't ever call me that again, don't ever, ever speak to me again." 

     She walked down the stairs and out of the house slamming the door only this time I didn't follow her.  I still felt the sharp pang in my chest from her harsh words. I walked into the room where Eleanor was just sitting on the bed. I looked at her with with tears streaming down my face.

"Come." She said patting the spot on the bet in front of her.

"Explain." She said in a calm tone handing me a choclate bar.  I smiled at her nice gesture, and explained everything that just happened in the past ten minutes. While she sat nodding her head and rubbing my back.  It Alread felt like we were gonna be good friends.

~AN~

Soooooo You like it??? I worked hard kinda........I don't know where the drama came from it just happened So yeah guys depression and self harm is serious I used to do it if you guys ever need someone to talk to feel free to inbox me and tell me how you feel and what's going on

I love y'all

Niecee

P.S. 

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!!!!