Servamps and School time

Warning bad language and other bad things turn back if you want to stay inocent!
Third Person.
Since last nights sleep over. Everybody alarm clocks went off.
You can hear lots of yawns mostly from Kuro aka Sloth. Kuro stop yawning said Lawless as he tried punching Kuro. Kuro dodge instantly after Lawless showed a sign of even think about punching somebody.
Lawless looked at Mahiru still sleeping and threw a pillow at him. Mahiru said five more minutes in a raspy voice that sounded like some one just woke up or is waking up. Lawless jumps on Mahiru and said wake up time for school.

Mahiru's POV
My body felt heavy as I awoke to Lawless sitting on me. Kinda embarrassed I pushed Lawless off of me with a slight blush of embarrassment.

Lawless said I like someone. In my mind he said I had sex with someone. Jeez Mahiru, what are you thinking about Author-chan said. I said what and who as everybody looked at me. I grabbed Lawless and took him into the hallway. Lawless said What are you doing. I then said you had sex ? No Where did you get that idea Lawless said. You guy we'll be late said Kuro.
Time skip
Lawless POV
I was walking around the school wondering why Mahiru asked if I had sex. I saw Mahiru and a lot of men around him. I listened in on there conversation for as long as I could. Then I stepped in and I punched one of the guys in the face. The guy I punched was a senior and his name is Tsubaki. He then kicked me then yelled you wanna piece of me. Everybody looked at us and then a teacher stopped the fight. The teacher helped me up and said are you okay. Yeah, but you shouldn't be worrying about me I then said pointing at Mahiru. The teacher saw a cut on my face and told me to go to the nurse's office. Mahiru walked me there. Shit the nurse is out Mahiru said. It's okay I said. Mahiru grabbed the band-aids from the self and walked over to me and, put it on I could feel the heat rising.
  What will happen next ? Thanks for reading this fanfiction. Hopefully you liked it.