Payback Bitches!

Author-Chan here letting ya know that there will be a lot of cussing! I am testing some thing out so comment if you liked it or you didn't like it.

Third person

A brunnet boy was walking to school with a boy named Lawless.

Lawless POV

I am walking to school with Mahiru, so he doesn't get bullied.

Also it is fucking payback time assholes I thought.

I looked over there they are, so I walked up to them and said Yo fucking assholes. Tsubaki the leader said Yeah what bitch. I am going to kick your ass today I said. Oh what a shame, but we already have your Mahiru.

No, you don't! I yelled angerly. Look behind you he is gone isn't he said Tsubaki. What, why, who, where, how that is all I thought at the moment.
I am going to kill you and your stupid assholes that you control I yelled angerly at them and started beating them up.

Time skip
Flashback

I was fighting the band of idiotic fucking assholes when I started getting beat up blood everywhere until Mahiru slowly approach me and grabbed the guys hand that was about to punch me.

Mahiru got slung across the room, but he got back up he said stop it please Mahiru dropped on the floor on his knees and begged, I said don't do it.

He said lawless why can't you just leave my side, because I always end up hurting you. Lawless heart stopped that very second.

Well you guys had enough for the time being Tsubaki said. Mahiru then sighed as the IFA left. IFA means idiotic fucking assholes.

Fuck boiiii I said. Mahiru mumbled go to fucking hell where you assholes belong. I looked at Mahiru strangely.

Then Mahiru got up and said why do you harm yourself for me! Because ............ I don't know I said.

Don't ever do that again Donald. WTF Donald Trump is taking over Wattpad oh noooo! Don't ever do that again Mahiru said. I will do that again untill they stop bulling you I said.

Mahiru ran over to me and hugged me as I said geez are trying to kill me. I'm sorry he said as I pinched his cheek.

Mahiru surprised me when he was able to pick up my limp fucking body.

Flashback over
Lawless POV

I woke up from being unconscious and looked at Mahiru sleeping on my leg. Mahiru woke up as I moved he said I missed you with a sad look I'm his eye.

How long have I been unconscious I asked Mahiru a whole week! Mahiru yelled. I'm sorry Mahiru that I made you wait for me. I did it on my own Mahiru yelled.

I can tell that Mahiru hasn't gotten any good sleep the past few days I thought.

Go to sleep I said to the tired male. No he said practicality begging. No go to bed I said. He said no. Fine then I grabbed Mahiru's hand and his face, and was about to kiss him when a teach walks.

Mahiru fell backwards in his chair trying to comprehend  what just almost happened. The teacher said are you okay with a worried tone. Yeah I am fine Mahiru said.

You should probably go to sleep she said. Alright Mahiru said. She said lawless scoot over, why I question? Because there are not many beds and you to look close enough to do this.

What Mahiru's jaw dropped! Yeah you guys look close she said. I said I have no problem with Mahiru sleeping here.