Chapter 17

Jovani and Geo helped Mario to tie me up . Mario came in front of me and said "your so pretty .".. He tried to freaking kiss me . I spit on his face. Then he stabbed me in the stomach ... Jovani then said "Mario ... Why are we even doing this?" Then he said "because she use to bully me ! Now leave or stay. No more questions!!".. they all left me alone to bleed. The lights were out , I was alone In the dark, beside my father's body. I was crying because of the pain, because of my father , because it's all my fault. What if someone will die because of me? I couldn't stop thinking negative ... I was going to fall asleep on the chair but I heard someone say "y/n!" I turned my head I didn't see anyone. Then I felt someone touch my thigh ... It was Julian. He said "I'll get you out of here ." Then I looked at him and said "no leave me here . My father died because of me! I'll just die here." Then he said "no come on! Your better than that!" He untied me .. We escaped from the window ... We decided to sit in the forest a bit .. I was shaking . I told him "I got stabbed and shot today." He looked straight into my eyes and kissed me. Then I thought to myself .. I shouldn't be with Julian. He was apart of this too, then I said "I'm sorry you gotta leave me alone." I got up but Julian held my arm and said "please let me explain.." I rolled my eyes and sat. He started saying "First Mario said this will be all a joke! but then I realized he started taking this seriously . I tried backing off at first. But I wasn't ready to. When I saw your father dead I felt like it's all my fault , I finally decided to make a right choice." Then I said "But it is true that I use to bully Mario. You know when we were all little we liked to joke around right ?" he said "mmmmm yea.." He started kissing me more ....
--------
Ideas? :))))